Tragedy from past to Present

Hi guys its my first time trying to write werewolf gender. Its a bit different and maybe a lot will not accept my idea about werewolves but anyway just read like and comment. This will be short chapter to explain my idea and the setting of the story..

Enjoy Wolvians!!!

"How can this be? You were my Mate... Why?"....

My parents always told me that your other half is just out there waiting for you. That she will be the most beautiful you will ever see. That she will the most loving and caring wolf out there. She would be the one you will spend eternity with pure bliss.

The moment you get the intoxicating smell in the air, it will be the time you will find her. She is the one your wolf chosen and you were the one her wolf chosen. Once you have completed marking each other, a new source of power will emerge. A power that is granted to those who want to protect their mate. That is affinity.

Every affinity differs. From increasing size, strength, speed, regeneration, and other more undiscovered things. It will be decided the moment two wolves accepts the other and mated. Affinity is just a power granted for the two wolves to defend theirlselves and continue living.

There is only one flaw to the system. The momemt the femme wolf refuse, the wolf inside the male simply dies from rejection. Its called purging. It was there to stop the femme wolf and the male carving for each other after the refusal. Its only a one way decision that can never taken back.

The one and only rule that led a male lose will to live. To strive for better things. To work for greater good of the pack. That is the judgement given by nature.

When one is refused, he is automatically banned from approaching the female. He will be kicked out from the pack. Refusal doesn't happen all the time because of the irresistible pull towards each other. Through history, only one wolf has been refused.

"Jack the Red Hound"

He was refused for many reasons. He is cruel, murderer, a rouge from the start, a soulless body that was just made for killing.

He found his mate while hunting. She was lost and was injured. She diffidently don't want a mate like Jack so she refused him. Then hell rose on their pack. He killed everyone including his mate. That was the old story being passed down to new wolves to never refuse their mate for good. That refusal will only bring chaos. Most of all, reminding all wolves that a mate will only come once.

Many tells he is still alive roaming the outskirts and borders of different packs. He brutally murders anyone he saw. Hunter, werewolf, she-wolf, or any being that shows hostility. When he finds you, it will be the last thing you saw before the last sunrise. It was a Legend for all packs. It was never proven true or false that makes it linger in the heads of all.

I am Kenneth Conclaive, a common werewolf in the pack. I am a hardworking one and keeps my  pack satisfied. I got good status in human society which is important for werewolves and continue being unnoticed. To blend the crowd is one way to keep safe. A hunter will not wait to strike. They mix with human and stalk you for days. The moment you are proven, your pack will be at war.

We live not so close to humans but we need them for some things. We don't attack them of course we just live peacefully admiring our territories. Many doesn't know we exist. We are considered urban legends.

This is how hell risen in my era. A decision made by my Mate and the decision I made that changed the lives of many, both humans and Beast.

This is a world that follows the law of the jungle. Eat or be eaten.

What do you think guys? Next part will be the proper story.. Hope you like it. Please vote, follow and like.

Thank you very much Wolvians😁.!