A Glimpse of True Nature

Hi all. Thanks for reading as always. Please vote or comment.

Enjoy!

All yours Wolvians

Myla's PoV

Okay?? This is weird. Those stares they give off is seriously not normal. What are they? Conversing through eyes?

"Kenneth?" Marian's last word before we all fell on silence.

The after a few heartbeats of deafening silence, Kenneth finally spoke to break the deadlock.

"Of course I know her." then he smiled at Marian.

Ok that was weird. They know each other, they address each other formally, and the way they look each other...... What is with that?? Im also here. What are they for each other? Its not nice being here.

"Hey! So? Mind explaining things to me? I'm not mind reading person to know what those eye conversation is." i said to interrupt their weird looks at each other. They are making me feel.... Annoyed.

I tried going between them to straighten my ground. Marian... You don't mess with my boy. I know she is somehow related to him but I am more to him than her. That much i know but.... That girl...

Why do I always feel puny when I see girls that Kenneth is related. This time she is like a royalty. A total badass royalty. A red fit dress with a ribbon design at right side shoulder. Those elegant curls on her side, and a perfectly fit body. Wow.. But I wont lose. I will never let anyone else harm Kenneth either mentally or emotionally.

"Guys!!! stop starring at each other and just tell me something to understand something here." I silently yelled at them to stop those irritating stares.

"Umm.. Yeah.. Ahh.. Okay..." Marian first came back to reality and stater.

"Let me explain then." Kenneth looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I am from the community she is managing. She is like a community leader in my previous place but I left and we somehow know each other from there." he explained but i know there is more. Something more......

He smiled at me. Then as I look at Marian's side, how do I put it? She is like... Devastated with what Kenneth said? I really don't get the point why is she making that face..

"Marian? You okay girl?" I said as I leaned closer to her. I don't know why but she seem.. Heartbroken?? What is with this...

After sometime of those idle rise and fall events, the professor finally came. He introduced Marian in the class. Well, same as Kenneth her introduction is also unique. She was seated in front of me and was also close to Kenneth.

Every once in a while, she will use her make-up mirror to look at Kenneth and me. As she can see, we really do have a good vibes. I don't know what she wants but I know it has to do with Kenneth.

The class became so annoying for me. I am starting to get irritated by the constant look out by Marian. She is a nice girl but I don't like the way she looks at Kenneth.

Finally the bell rang, every student started to flood out. I also started to fix my things. Then, they started it off again. The staring and conversing through their eyes. I did not bother to interrupt them this time. I started to storm out the classroom banging my snickers hard.

Before I left I saw Marian approached Kenneth. I detoured a bit before going to the next class. I sat on a cooling bench under a shade. Darn! That was depressing.

As I started to relax, I saw Marian, followed by Kenneth by a few steps behind. They could have walked side to side, why bother not?

My eyes kept their gazes on them. They went to a less populated area, the stairs. They stood there, well I can perfectly see them though. Damn it! Calm down my heart. Whats wrong with this thing?