Feeling Left out

Hey there. So as promised here is another chapter. Oh im on fire! Three chapters in less than 24 hours. Anyway hope you enjoy.

Marian's Pov

"Thank you." he said so sincerely.

My world froze with just the statement. I have been dying to hear those words from him. Why can't I? I've been working my ass off just to show him I'm sorry. Why?!

It puzzles me why is he so intimate and gentle with Myla. Is she really the one that Margaret spoke of? I don't know or I am not sure but the thing I know and sure is right now I'm feeling the best of losers in the world. What else can I do? Is that mistake really irrevocable? Is it forever gonna rip me and Kenneth apart?

Watching them walk out from the classroom with Myla clinging unto him and Kenneth carrying a crying Myla in bridal style across the halls that seem they were just the only people left in the world. Its as if we don't matter or existed at all. It was heart breaking watching Kenneth caress her cheeks gently with his fingers or the way Myla's hands snaked around his neck and buried her face in the crook of his neck. I will gladly die just to have those romantic moments.

Is this the end? The end of mine and Kenneth's chapter? Is he really out of reach for me? Is it??

The way she smiled at him and the way he look at her like she was a goddess that descended on earth that he was so lucky that he was able to find her. It hurts and I felt all the air abandon my lungs.

Shit! I was suppose to be a werewolf and an alpha at that! I was suppose to be strong but facing a raging emotion why am I so helpless?!

I watch them as they talk and smiled with each other. How they became so comfortable in those closed space on his car. I can't help but imagine what would it be like if I was on Myla's shoes and he was chatting happily with me like that. Or the way their hands and fingers intertwined. I admit that I can have almost anything that I can ask for. Fame, power, wealth, health, charisma, beauty and respect but why can't I have the forgiveness? Why can't I also be part of his world once again? Why can't he look at me like how he look at her or how he treats her? Why is the world so unforgiving? All I wanted was him. God I am so pathetic!

When I couldn't take it anymore, I ran towards the an empty room. I cried my heart out. Its too much to see. Too much to bear and too much to hope that I will be given one more chance with him. It was awful and sad.

Out of nowhere, I smelt something I can't recognize for the first time. It was not on any human or shifter's scent. It was unexplainable and I bolted straight up to prepare.

The scent emits danger and horror. I can't help but feel fear for the first time. Fear of loosing my life with someone so fearsome which so dangerous that makes the hair of my back stood up. I waited and waited for something but there is no one.

"Weird.... I'm sure there is something in here." I mumbled and soon enough the door burst open revealing a skinny and paled man. He has blond hair and a silvery eye. I got lost just by staring at him that I didn't notice the lady that clings to him.

"Oh my Gosh! Are you okay?" the lady which I recognized as Amelia in our class went straight to me and cupped my face. She fussed over me checking what was wrong with me and asking why am I crying.

I just stood there and stared between him and the man which I saw for the first time. Then suddenly he spoke in his low tone that made me shiver not in the good way but to tremble in fear.

"Interesting creature" he said coldly.

I was dumbfounded. What the hell?? Don't tell me he knows what am I? Who is this?