Chasing once again

Myla's Pov

How painful is being stabbed by a knife? Is it unbearable? What if it is twisted while still inside your flesh? Will you lose consciousness? What if a woman you don't know well snatched your man away?

I know I'm over reacting. Basically he is not mine and I also have the participation of pushing him away and then much to my luck they have a strong bond. How the hell can I compete with someone so important to him?

Yesterday Marian informed me that he is back. I felt relieve and happy but when she added the last part about Lisa, I felt all the blood left my face and went pale. I know she is someone dear to him. He started this whole scenario of wiping up the wild wolves or rouges as they call just for the sake of her. Why did he became so broken when he thought Lisa is gone?

He could just stayed kind and gentle. He was not suppose to be cruel and ruthless as what I saw. He was meant to be someone great and make people around him happy. I came too hasty and judge him based on what I saw that day but I forgot how he treated me since the first time.

The lake, how nice he is and he draws me well. He see me as a perfect girl based on his drawings which didn't portray any of my flaws. How come I only saw a little bad side of him but I failed to consider his bright side that he showed me. I guess this is how regret works. A mistake, A failed opportunity, A failed attempt and a dreadful feeling of wonder.... What if I didn't do it?

Finally today I will see him hopefully. He would come now and thats it. He will cause I just know it. What I'm panicking is what I will say when I see him walking side to side with another girl which I only see at pictures. What would I do if he introduce her as his? I guess I will find out. I just need to apologize first and save whatever we had before Lisa came again. I don't know what we have but hopefully it is significant for him as much as for me.

I drove towards school after freshening up and making more effort than what I usually do. This is all for him. When I pulled out, I was instantly tackled down by my bestie, Ley.

"Oh My God! Are you hiding from me Lyma?" she squealed while she looked at me playfully.

I smiled. I still got my crazy friend. Even how crappy my day is or how depressed I am she was there. I love her in over all except for her cat like attitude.

"Of course not. I'm just busy lately. Sorry about that." I replied sheepishly. She seem to investigate me though which makes me fidget under her intense stare.

"You know If I was a guy, I would jump on you already and dragged you to the nearest bathroom." she purred seductively. See? That's how crazy she is.

"Why? Am I over dressed?" I asked twirling a little and looking over myself. Okay I know I don't usually dress more mature. I like looking innocent with my cutie face.

"Is it to apologize to the hot ass friend you have?" she asked smiling apologetically.

I gasped as I realize that I did want to apologize but why did I dress seductively? Damn I felt going home to change into more appropriate attire. It's not slutty but i don't know... I feel like I'm dressing way beyond my age.

"If I was him? i would welcome you in my arms. Damn Girl you could turn even me on!" she giggled at the thought. I smiled by the comment. I guess I'll find out when I see him.

After a few minutes of catching up, we headed separate ways as I went towards my class. One class before I met him. I smiled at the thought. I hope he would see that I was also trying to fix whatever we had.

I felt weird the whole class. Boys just kept on starring at me with lustful eyes and I started to regret dressing like this. I don't know how many asked for a date this weekend but I didn't pay attention to them. One wave and they left. It was annoying most of the time. Why hasn't he showed up to meet me?