Cat in the Mansion

Hi all! Seems like many are reading now. I update fast don't worry. Thanks to someone showing so much support. Ok enjoy another Myla's Pov.

Comment, vote and follow?

All yours Wovians.

Maybe I was dreaming again. Im currently inside a castle, or something like that.

He invited me to a gigantic mansion near the mountain. He said there is something better at the other side of the mountain. It got me curious of course.

When we stepped inside the house, workers lined up. They were at least 10 people. They were dressed just like a maid and butlers. Seriously? What is this a royal household? Im beginning to get nervous.

When I look at them I get this feeling of irritation. There is only 3 ladies on them but... What are they? Seem like beauty queens for me. Those tall build with slender legs. Darn Kenneth, so you are keeping many beauties in your home.

Then i snapped back in reality when Kenneth called out for me.

"Hey... Why are you spacing out? Tired?" he asked then he called two of the ladies that lined up earlier.

"Go refresh yourself. I bet you're uncomfortable now. Really... Rolling on the field like a kid. What a thing." he said and then flashed his usual so called confident smile.

"Well look who'a talking? Talking big when he is crying like a brat earlier." I said and then all the stuffs were looking at me. Shocked with what I said. Did I over do the joke?

"what? Please don't stare at me too much.. Im melting here guys." I said as I put my gaze on the floor. I don't understand how significant my words are.

"Sheess. This brat..maybe I will park armageddon next to your car tomorrow."he said. That has taken a hit. If he do that. My car would get too much attention. He's back with his playful self. Im Glad, out of the place for being glad. I wonder how his girl look like. Maybe a total princess type or a royalty. That would suit his taste or maybe..... Myself would be.. Hopefully.......

The two ladies escorted me me to a guest room I suppose. Well, this room is a monster. A neat, but luxurious room. There is one eye catching photo hanged on the wall. It was him, and a...... Girl??

Maybe she is her girlfriend. There are many picture positioned at a small wooden table. Still expensive looking though. How much money does this family spend?? The other photos was like a group picture. There are four of them. Including him, or mainly him smiling stupidly. I wonder who these other two boys is.

As i explore the room, I found the bathroom that looks like not. Its confusing. The tub was like a pool, scattered with roses petals and leaving an alluring scent. I made my way though. Excited to try that bath. Darn why is it so nice in here. Why is the water more refreshing here? I don't smell chlorine on it. What is this?

I stayed there for almost 30 minutes. Just enjoying the refreshing feeling. Then a second later a maid called.

"Ma'am? Are you there? I got towel and spare clothes."

Hmm? Its the lady earlier, the one that I think more beautiful among the three. She is polite with me alright? My points on that!!

"Wait.. I got something to ask. I will get out now." I said slightly raising my voice for her to hear.

I stood up, then lay down again for one last feel of the bath.. Ahh this is so nice.. I walked out then wrap myself in the towel. Stroking my own very treasured hair. Why am I this appreciative today?

I met the lady standing.. Something like with pride stance. She bowed a little when my eyes and hers met. Isnt she like someone I know? Maybe she is a nice lady, I better don't act like a rude child.