Brewing Confusion

HI guys. Nice having you here. As Promised to Layladeh.. Here is the Pit hole.

Enjoy Wolvians. I wonder why no one votes or comment. IS it bad??

Vote please?

Marian's POV

The massacre continued. Even human population is now aware of it. Pressure has been climbing up to me. I can barely sleep and then the morning there will be another report about Kenneth. We can't do anything reckless considering Kenneth's hideout was so close in here. I can't anger him anymore than I did.

I got up my bed. Knockings were so frequent in the morning. I know That would be my attendant Michele. I can understand it though. There is so much to do with this much matter. Hell, If rouges were swarming in my land hunters kept their noses down this time. Those cowards. I bet they learned their lesson when they approach his piece of land. Its scary thinking that 79 of their ranks died in just 5 minutes while they were rallying. That would be their nightmare. While they were marching, one by one or by a few would disappear in darkness. That would be the worst ever experience a human could have.

"Alpha. This report came this morning. Its a bit not clear but that's all we can manage while we are in our borders. Our scouts said that he is frequently going in and out the human society east from here. He is doing it every weekdays. That is all Alpha." Michele said then bowed a little. As she turn back to me I held her for a little bit.

"Michele, Can you be honest with me with this? I want you to answer without regards of me as an Alpha I want your inner thoughts. Am I not suited to be an Alpha?" I asked her and it made me tense.

"Of course I can answer anything you ask Alpha. I don't have any doubt of your skills and ability to lead the pack. I can't wish for any other Alpha but as a fellow woman, I despise you to the core. If you just made the right decision, Lisa, Marcus and Lucas, even Kenneth would be here as usual fooling around and bringing our stuffs from human society. That is all Alpha." She bowed and turned around to leave.

That really hit the spot. I can't argue with her. I pray that someday when this is all over, Kenneth would be back in our pack. Being a stupidly bright cheerful boy. Let's just hope so.

I called a meeting to discuss our next move. Since we can't handle his strength even by large number. We need to be discreet. Then as the meeting goes on, the more chaotic it became. Apparently he is going to a school, a university specifically. We don't know his goals going there but as for him going to university is logical. His age matches the description, just a bit late.

The elders became more frantic about this. They were arguing if we should send someone to keep an eye on him. Apparently that school was inside our territories but considering he was now an outcast, he might consider it as a threat. I know nobody will accept. All has been not in good terms to Kenneth.

"We can send Michele and Lance. They seem to be lightly close to him. We should consider them as out first option." one of the elders suggested.

"You think they will accept? They were hostile to us now even if they don't accept. Their respect for us higher ups were rock bottom. We should discuss this to them if you must insist." another elder argued.

"Then we got to let them agree no matter what. Any other ideas?" another small character elder added.

"This meeting is on hold. Bring Lance and Michele here." I said. I was hoping they will consider and accept.

A few minutes later, they stepped on the room. They were tense and rigid.

"I welcome you Michele and Lance. We called you to ask for help with something. Please listen to our proposal and decide. I will not force you anything." I broke the silence to discuss the matter on hand.