A Cat Chases a Wolf

Hi there Wolvians. Are you enjoying? As promised this chapter will be back to the usual length.

Vote?

Comment and Enjoy.

I woke up this morning feeling good. I got my beauty rest. I did my usual morning routines but made slight changes. I usually don't use lipstick but not today. I got a man to beat some senses through a woman's charm.

This Kenneth Conclaive is playing nasty cards with me so I'm gonna show him who's the boss.

I went down the stairs and turned on the tv for the regular Mix channel. It plays a lot of good music videos. When the first channel appeared, it was an international news report. A murder case. They said it was a private army. They were murdered near the wilderness in California. Brutally murdered by someone. The TV was censored cause of too much sensitivity of the images.

Somehow that news made my appetite fly away. I just drank a cup of water and headed for school.

When class I entered the room, I quickly looked for that Mr. Country bumpkin. My adrenaline faded as I realize he was not still in here. Its not that I'm waiting for him. I picked my phone and saw many missed calls from Lesly. I forgot I did not answer her.

When the professor came in, I instantly lost interest. Why is he not here yet? Is he crazy disappointing me? How can the plan work if he is not here. The history class dragged on for so long. It feels eternity while the teacher is story telling his own experience during world war II. There is only one person I know in that era. Its Hitler.. I forgot the first name. I don't like history at all.

I looked at my watch and I was shocked. Still have 30 minutes before class end. This is getting tiresome. I looked at the window seeing the woods. Its refreshing in this spot. I really love the nature's scenery. Then around the corner of my eyes, I noticed Kenneth walking from the forest. Wearing shades and his usual hood. He still don't have a uniform. He is new after all.

It got me puzzled. Why is he from the forest getting off from a super beat-em-up looking truck. Seems old if you ask me. He then approached the wall of the campus. I watched him stretched a bit then I was hit by a chalk.

"Miss Sanchez the board is here. Is there a celebrity out there?"

Darn he saw me. When I took a quick look at Kenneth again, he was already inside the campus. What? In 3 seconds he climb a high wall? Now that's so weird. I understand if he wants to hide his truck but the fence that high? Its beyond common sense. Something is up with him and I gotta find out.

Then after a few more seconds, he appeared at our door making apologies to the teacher. What the hell was that? Am i dreaming when I saw him earlier?

I was so shocked by it. I looked again at the truck and it was there. I was certain I saw him.

He then sat into his seat still wearing those perfectly fitted shades.

"What do we have here bumpkin? Trying hard to be cool? Your shades really do a good job." I said trying to be mean to him.

"Well I got some eye problem so.. I wear this for now. By the way your jaws earlier were sexy." he replied and smiled at me slyly. He was like chesire in alice wonderland. Really is.. Annoying.

Despite those intentions, my cheeks betrayed me again. I felt my cheeks go hot so as my ears did. That idiot is making me blush with those corny lines. Why am I like this?

"By the way, can you get those shades off? I don't like it at all. You're better with your so called natural red eyes." I changed the subject to hide my embarrassment.