A Legend Proven true

Hi all! Thanks for reading. Remember to Vote or Like. Follow if your hooked. Comment for your reactions. I read it all. Please read A/N at the end.

Picture of Marian on the Right. 

Marian's POV

I called off a meeting to discuss the recent incident killing 30 persons in all. There were 27 human dead and 3 werewolves from other pack. Its a bit unreasonable calling the whole pack since its already past 12 am.

The incident can be concluded that the 3 wolves did not committed it that resulted them being killed by hunters. It was clear that something ravaged them. They were from the Osiris Pack in the neighboring valley in the west. I would not wonder if the other alpha is calling a meeting like this right now. The mere sight of the incident was the very picture of madness. Totally gruesome.

It was when I planned to start the meeting as I deem the attendance is enough that I feel kinda weird. I ignored it at first thinking I'm in front of the pack and I need to show them dignity. I need to prove them that my Alpha blood is thicker than me being a woman. Later a scent I was not familiar started to spread in the air. It was a strong scent and overpowering my senses but I held back myself using my willpower. The scent was like a calming mint and the soothing scent of the nature. It was really awesome and nice.

I endured it for the moment and later I found myself enjoying the scent. I didn't know I was smiling happily, flashing my soft smile across the whole pack that shocked me and then I fixed my face to an Alpha mode aura. After a few more minutes, a group of six people joined the hall. My heart started to beat wildly and my blood rushed rapidly.

That was a crazy event and I realized it was the time when one female meets her destined one. I scanned the whole pack searching for my mate. I can only know it if our gazes meet until then, only scent is noticeable. I finally noticed him!

"What?? Y.. You can't be...." I raised my voice with out noticing it myself.

He was tall, brown short but neat hairs, a broad shoulders and a well build muscles. He turned and our gazes locked for a few minutes. I can totally see his slightly red eyes and deep wave of emotions flew to me. I felt blessed finding my mate. Some of us never found their half. Then I realized only one male have those features. The ultra common wolf. Who only have three friends and refused many family invitations. The one that many don't like. Kenneth Conclaive.

Then other thoughts invaded my mind. Will others view me as weak? Can he lead a pack with me? My respect will be dragged down if I accept him? Doubts began to invade my mind. I know he was not a bad option but many don't like him. He is too deep for anyone in the pack to understand.

I don't know what has gotten to me but I looked at the ground to break our gaze. Pack members were starting to whisper and became a bit noisy. He then moved through the crowds. Slipping through many bodies in the hall then positioned himself in an open space near me. He kneeled and raised his right hand. Oh no.. This is gonna be hectic. He will ask for my acceptance without a care in the world in front of the whole pack.

"Our alpha and my destined Mate, Marian Dela Rosaria. I, Kenneth Conclaive , offer my life and eternity to you. I promise my undying love and affection to you. I accept you as my mate." He said beautifully and I felt a surge of happiness. Then I was so ready to say I accept when I looked around a bit. Faces of my pack was full of dissatisfaction.

Why? They should be happy that I found my mate. They should understand it technically. I somehow muttered an irreversible reply and made the worse situation to worst possible situation. I made a decision to please the pack not my mate.

"I your Alpha and your destined mate, Marian Dela Rosaria, deemed you are not worthy being my mate. I refuse the decision made by fate and hereby Reject you, Kenneth Conclaive as my mate." I replied as I bit my lip at the end hopefully he will understand that this is not the best possible time to confess. Not in the front of the pack and the elders.