UNHEALTHY OBSESSION\\ PROPOSE

At Midnight

\\Y/N POV\\

I slowly opened my eyes. This place looks unfamiliar. Where am I?

I rubbed my eyes a little cause it's hard for me to see without my glasses. My vision slowly became clear. My breath got stuck in my throat. Too close. What am I doing on the same bed with Haruto? (Panicking) He-HE's shirtless. Suddenly he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer, his breath is caressing my dry lips. I can't think straight. What's wrong with me, why can't I move. My heart beat started raising rapidly. Gulping I tried to get out of his embrace. But suddenly he pulled me even closer, completing the gap between us. I can feel the warmth of his body. I'm now in his embrace. I can't stop gulping. What are you doing Haruto. I know you love me but you're crossing the line.

Haruto: (sleepy voice) I want you in my embrace forever my Y/N.

My eyes widened. He-He's awake! I bit my lips. His bare chest is mking me so nervous. I'm sure I'm so red now. Even I can feel my blood rush on my face.

Haruto: I love you Y/N. Don't think too much. I know you have so many questions but for now let's sleep. I really miss you babe. (Hugging closer)

Licking my lips, I slowly closed my eyes. There's no escape from Haruto. It's like that always. Not just now he's like this even when we're in highschool.

.
Next day Morning

I woke up, got ready and came down. Even before I ask, everything for me is prepared beforehand. When I came down, I saw few people in the living room.

???: (Taking his headsets off) Good Morning Y/N. Myself Asahi (smiling) Haruto's older brother.

Y/N: Good Morning, It's nice to meet you. I really appreciate the fact that yesterday your brother helped me. Now I will be going home. (Little bow)

Mashiho: (stopping) Without boss' permissionm. You can't leave this place. (Intimidating)

Y/N: (Innocent) But I need to go to work and also I have to study for my exams. Please let me go Mr. Mashiho (adjusting glasses)

Asahi: (Keeping the laptop aside) Hey Mashi let her go. Jihoon!

Jihoon: (Bowing) Yes, boss.

Asahi: Go with her. Make sure she reaches home safe. I will talk with Haruto. You can go Miss Y/N. He's Jihoon my personal bodyguard.

Y/N: Then what about you? (Concerned)

Asahi: (Smiling) Thanks for your concern. It's okay we have tons of guards at home. And Mashiho is here with me as Haruto is sleeping, he will be in charge.

Y/N: Thank you very much Mr. Asahi.

Jihoon: Let's go Miss Y/N. (Strict with no emotions)

.
I brought myself a cup of coffee and I brought some cookies for Mr. Jihoon.

Y/N: (Sipping coffee) Here take it Mr. Jihoon, I bought it for you.

Jihoon: (Intimidating) I'm on duty and no thank you.

\\Jihoon POV\\

After I said that Miss Y/N's bright face hung down in sadness. She looked at me with those two innocent eyes. I had no choice.

Jihoon: (sighing) Thank you.

She's a good girl, and just as innocent as her looks. After reached home safe, I came back.

\\Author POV\\

Asahi: Jihoon, Make a background check on Y/N.

Jihoon: Yes, sir (bowing)

Asahi: Morning Haruto. (Smiling)

Haruto: (Putting a cap on) Morning Asahi. (Smiling)

Asahi: Seriously, I'm quite surprised to see that girl. I thought you like hot girls. I was expecting so much when I heard you brought a girl home.

Asahi: But she's a cute looking nerd (little smile) but why did she leave?

Asahi: If it was any other girls, they would've never left you. But even after being in the same bed, she just left. Looks like she's not into money. Not even into hot guys. (teasing)

Haruto: (Little smile) She's not like other girls. Don't you dare do any background checks on my Y/N.

Asahi: I will try my best not to. So, now she left. What are you planning now?

Haruto: I'm going to propose her.

Asahi: After that?

Haruto: Not just for some childsplay. I'm going to propose her to marry me. (Putting shoes on). After our marriage, we'll be leaving to Korea. That's her birth place, I don't know the reason but I want to make her happy, that's all.

Asahi: (Flopping on couch) So boring. There's no interesting stuffs in your ideas.

Haruto: Yeah, yeah. For other it may be like a boring story. But for me, I've been waiting for this moment for more than 6 years.

Saying that Haruto went out to do some exercise followed by Mashiho behind.

Jihoon: Sir.

Asahi looked at Jihoon, while lying on his stomach on the couch.

Jihoon: Sir, for the past 2 years she's been in Japan. But for the remaining time of those 4 years, there's no information. When we try to find, everything gets blocked with a warning sign saying "Confidential Information".

Asahi: (Sitting straight) What? Confidential? (Serious) Don't give up. Time to time keep on checking, we may get something out. (Putting headsets on) Okay, let's go Jihoon. (Vibing to the song)