UNHEALTHY OBSESSION\\HELL 5

Junkyu came and stood infront of Hyunsuk.

Junkyu: Mr. Choi stop it, what are you doing. It's your fault that your baby is dead. Don't blame Y/N.

Hyunsuk: (Smirk) And I never said it's her. (Pointing at Junkyu) It all started because of you Dr. Kim. So you must pay the consequences.

Even before any one react Hyunsuk shot tight at Junkyu's heart. (I'm sorry Junkyu :(()

Y/N: (Screaming) Junkyu!!! (Tears falling)

Miss Mary: Hyunsuk!! (Shocked)

Doyoung: Master..!

Y/N: (Supporting Junkyu with tears falling) Junkyu, why did you even-

Junkyu: (Smiling through pain) Y/N-N.. I-I'm sorry. I can't (taking a heavy breath) protect you from this HELL. (wiping Y/N's tears) As you bestfriend (taking a breath) I-I just want y-you to b-e happy. I'm sorry Y/N..

Just like that Junkyu's soul left his body. Y/N started crying out loud, taking Junkyu in her embrace.

Y/N: Junkyu!! I wanted to save my parents. (Tears falling) But I ended up killing you in that process.

Hyunsuk tried to walk away but Y/N's words stopped him.

Y/N: Don't you know the difference between love and friendship. (Screaming) He's my bestfriend since kindergarten. It's all your fault!! You're the one who f*cked me up and your the one who tortured me, you're the one who burnt my face, to treat me he came after seeing me in this miserable state he took me in his embrace and comforted me. That's what a friend would do. (Tears falling) You're a monster, how can I expect you to understand this HUMAN FEELINGS. (Crying) You think you're the one who's sad?! I should be the one getting mad, you're the one who killed my BABY. (Gritting teeth) I didn't even realize I was pregnant. I thought those symptoms are due to your TORTURE. How the h3ll do you expect me to find that when I'm like this?! You want the baby, right? (Wiping tears) Okay just like you wish. Use me. Torture me. Even if I can't walk I don't care I will make your baby. But don't expect me to give a motherly love to your child. The blood of a monster will definitely be a monster too. (Cold) After this I know, you will hurt me as much as you can but I'm already dead inside so you can't even see those tears which turn you on anymore. This is the last favor I'm asking you. (Biting lips to stop tears from falling) Please let Junkyu Rest in Peace. I atleast want to give him a peaceful farewell.

.
After that for few months, Hyunsuk didn't even looked at me. But from yesterday he started acting the same. But this time he didn't totured me. He had his desires and left me.

.
One week later

The doctor confirmed that I'm pregnant and asked me to eat healthy. Miss Mary is taking a very good care of me. It's almost end of the year. Just more 3 years. I need to bear this. I never thought he would go that far by killing my bestfriend. After this I will leave Korea. To be honest I have no strength to face Haruto like this. I killed Junkyu, I got married, I'm even pregnant. I don't want Haruto live with someone like me. I wish I never meet Haruto again. Atleast I want him to have a good life.

.
9 months later

I gave birth to a baby boy. I didn't even care about him, I don't want to cause he's the child of that monster. I started doing the house chores cause Miss Mary is trying her best to make me spend time with the baby. To keep myself away I'm doing works. I don't want to see his face. Everytime I see him. I remember Hyunsuk. I hate that. Hyunsuk didn't even care about me. He just started his dirty things again but I'm used to it now.