UNHEALTHY OBSESSION\\HELL 3

.
An hour later

Keeping my legs close to my chest, I curled up at yhe edge of the bed. I feel disgusted. Those screams, I wanna throw up. His scent is all over me. I want to kill myself. Unlike me Hyunsuk is sleeping peacefully. I looked at him, just a thought came to my mind. There's a knife with slme fruits on the table. I slowly grabbed the knife and stabbed right the Hyunsuk's heart.

Hyunsuk: (Grabbing the knife w/ eyes closed) Looks like you have so much energy left after all that screams.

\\Author POV\\

Hyunsuk took the knife and throwed it away and ppined Y/N on the bed, facing her.

Hyunsuk: I like the way you hate me. (Going through her body with a finger) How can you be so hot. (Licking lips) How do you think I became the Mafia Boss. It's cause I don't care about other humans feelings or how much weak or injured they are. If I want it I will take it. Ready for round 2? (Smirk)

Y/N: (Hella scared) I-I can't take it anymore. My stomach hurts. I'm sorry.

Hyunsuk: Think before you act...

.
Next day

Miss Mary: Doyoung where is Young Lady?

Doyoung: (Eating breakfast) After coming home, she never came down. Even Master didn't asked me to bring her food.

Right at the moment Hyunsuk came down.

Miss Mary: Good Morning Hyunsuk. (Smiling)

Hyunsuk: (Smiling) Good Morning Granny.

Miss Mary: Where's young lady? She didn't eat anything since yesterday.

Hyunsuk: Where's my food. (Ignoring)

Miss Mary: Hyunsuk answer me. (Crossing hands)

Hyunsuk: (Trying to drink the soup)

Miss Mary: (Snatching the bowl) Until you tell me, no food for you.

Hyunsuk: (Sighing) She's sleeping.

Miss Mary: Are you sure? You hurt her right? I know it's just a fake marriage still it's not the way you should treat a girl. She seems like a good girl. Don't behave like a bad guy to the one who will be giving birth to your child.

Right at the moment Y/N came down, barely walking. Miss Mary immediately rushed towards Y/N.

Miss Mary: (Worried) Young lady. (Looking at Hyunsuk) Hyunsuk! Please don't be a monster atleast to your wife.

Saying that Miss Mary supported Y/N and made her sit on the chair. Miss Mary started lecturing Hyunsuk. Liitle by little Hyunsuk started losing his temper. Not because of Miss Mary's bickering. The fact that she's backung up Y/N made him lose his temper.

Hyunsuk: (Standing up mad) I had enough of this! (Throwing the bowl of soup and walking away)

Even before the bowl hit the ground. Y/N screamed in pain. But without even turning back Hyunsuk left the scene.

Doyoung: (Eyes widening) Y-young lady. (Rushing towards Y/N)

Miss Mary: (Panicked) Jesus. Doyoung bring the tissues and the first aid kit. Call the doctor. The burn is serious.

Y/N is crying because of the pain. That bowl which Hyunsuk tossed away contains hot soup, without knowing that Hyunsuk throwed it in her direction.

Y/N: (Crying desperately) It hurts.

Few minutes later, the doctor arrived, Doyoung gave an injection to make Y/N unconscious cause she's screaming in pain.

Doyoung: Doctor this way.

The doctor came towards Y/N. He kept his bad aside and looked at Y/N.

Doyoung: (Confused) What's wrong doctor?

Junkyu: (Shocked) Y-Y/N!

Doyoung: Do you-

Junkyu: Can you both please stay out for a while. I need to treat her. She doesn't seem to be in a good state. I will make a thorough check up.

\\Junkyu POV\\

Both the granny and Doyoung went outside. I immediately rushed towards Y/N and knely beside her and took her hand in mine.

Junkyu: (Tears falling) Y/N, I didn't expect to see you like this. So, you're the poor girl who entangled with Hyunsuk.

I immediatly stood up and started treating her wounds. After that I just sat beside and looked at her unconcious self. Slowly she started getting her conscious back.

Y/N: (Opening eyes) I'm still in here. (Tears falling) Wish I was dead. (Staring at the ceiling)

Hearing her words my heart started aching. I slowly touched her fingers but she immediately took her hanf back and turned around.

Y/N: (Crying silently) Please give me a break. I'm in a miserabke state yet you just want to get satisfies. You should've bought a s3* toy instead.

Hearing her I realized Hyunsuk is alreafy using her for his own OBSESSION. I'm hus family's doctor. I always treated him and his mens before. I heard from doyoung that he got married and everything about the contract, cause Doyoung worried that i will be visiting frequently from now on to treat the girl. I pitied the girl but never thought it would be you. She's a good friend of mine. To be honest like a bestfriend, Haruto. Wait! What about Haruto?

Junkyu: Y/N!

Hearing my voice Y/N immediately sat up.

Junkyu: (Tears falling) How are you?

Tears started falling from her eyes, she hugged me and started crying silently. I hugged back and patted her back.

Junkyu: Y/N, what are you doing here? What about Haruto? (Worried) after graduating High School it's the first time I'm meeting you. (Smiles) In this state. (Hugging and comforting her)

Few minutes later she told me everything. I'm not surprised cause I know very well about Hyunsuk and he has UNHEALTHY OBSESSIONs. Unless he get what he want you can't escape. I have no words to comfort this girl. I feel so sorry for her. As frind there's nothing I can do for her.

Y/N: Don't worry Junkyu, I feel good now. It's just 4 years, right? I can bear the pain.

Junkyu: I'm sorry (caressing head) As a friend, I can't do anything for our Y/N.

Y/N: (Smiling) It's oka afterall, it's my decision.