Chapter 14

After a whole week, Hyunjin ended up leaving Jisung. He texted him every day, but he had to work. He felt uneasy leaving him by himself, but he had a lots of conversation with him, Jisung assuring him that he would be alright, and that if he needed, he'll call Chan for help.

Jisung took his week off work. He wasn't in the great state of mind to be working. He stayed at his home, in between his bed and his couch.

Minho had been sulking a lot. He went to work, he tried to talk with his friends, but he was odd. He was slower, less bright, less serious. He felt like he was submerged by a wave that was blocking him from taking his breath at the surface. He felt like drowning.

Jisung was crying less. The voices were lowering, the flashbacks stopped and he was slowly gaining back a stable mental health. He hesitated contacting his therapist again, but didn't want to and pushed the idea away. Jisung had trouble asking for help and facing his problems, but you already understood that.

But something was even harder our two lovely characters.

Jisung was missing Minho. He dreamed about the boy holding him and telling him how pretty he was. He missed the touch of the other that left goosebumps on his skin. He missed the older's laughter that was so unique, that was so endearing and that he could hear repeatdly.

Minho was missing Jisung. He missed his jokes, his cocky mind, his truthful smile. He missed being able to tease him, to play around with him, to make fun of Changbin with him. He had been listening to the few 3racha songs that he could find on Soundcloud on repeat, just dreading to be able to hear his voice more.

Minho wanted to text him, so much. But he was scared. He really wanted to respect the boy's will, but now that he knew that Jisung was pushing him away for a certain reason, he just needed to know why.

Fuck it.

He grabbed his phone, shooting his shot.

Jisung

hey...

i'm sorry, i know you told me to leave it, but

i've heard that you took a week off work

and i was worried

i promise i'll leave alone after that but

i just wanted to know if everythings okay?

Jisung couldn't believe what he was seeing. How can he be so sweet when he told him off? Jisung couldn't stand the sweetness of the boy.

i've been doing better

why?

Jisung is writing...

It was so long that Minho started hearing his own heartbeats as he waited for an answer. Jisung kept on writing and deleting and it was playing with Minho's heart.

it's a long story

i understand

and maybe i'm not the best one to ask that

but

can you tell me about that story?

-Seen

The 'seen' hit him like a bulldozer.

Minho sighed. At least he tried.

He decided to go out for a walk. He needed to get his mind off this for a bit.

But of course, nothing has been going well for him lately. And now it wasn't any better.

As he was walking, he had to cross her path. Haelyn.

"Minho!" She yelled in her annoying voice. Minho sighed, turning back to her, already knowing what she was going to say.

"What do you want, Haelyn?" He asked, annoyment flowing out of his voice.

"Babe... You know I miss you so much" She said. 

Since they broke up, she has been constantly harassing him. He had to block her number because of the numerous messages she sent. He had to find a new way to work, because he would always 'coincidentally' find her on his way.

"I don't have time for this shit" He said, walking away again, but she ran to him, as always.

"You've been finally dumped by that boy?" She said, pushing Minho's buttons were it hurts. Minho stopped on his tracks. She was right. He had been dumped. And it hurt hearing it like that.

"Come on Minho... I'm here, you'll always love me more" She said.

But it made something ring in Minho. She made him realize something.

He liked Jisung. Maybe even love him. There was no way he could have loved as much as he loved Jisung. As much as he loves Jisung.

He didn't had the guts to lie to himself even more.

"No" He said, looking at the girl "I like him, now respect my decisions and get away" He simply said, deciding to go back to his house, rushing for the girl to not follow him. Fortunately, she didn't.

And nothing could have make him more happy than the text he received, delayed, but at least he had an answer

Jisung

can you tell me about that story?

yea

Minho smiled to himself. On his way, he passed by a supermarket, buying some food and a bag.

He ran to his house, picking his motorcycle and his helmet, picking the extra helmet he had, and he drove to Jisung's house, not even thinking if it was a good idea or not.

As he arrived, he parked the motorcycle just in front of his door, and he knocked.

Jisung opened, almost gasping loudly as he saw Minho at his doorstep, the boy handing him a helmet.

"Let's go picnic" He said, his face serious.

Jisung stared at him for a few seconds, blinking, until he couldn't suppress the smile appearing on his face, taking the helmet and following him.