Chapter Thirteen: Stick a Needle In My Eye

I inhaled. 

"I...I'll be your girlfriend again." 

I smiled, and exhaled. I felt my eyes water, I was finally happy. I know this was moving a little fast but William was honestly all I could think about. I missed the hot makeout sessions and the casual dates, I missed being able to actually care about someone, and spend my whole entire day thinking about them.

"Really?" he said. 

"Yeah," I said, my breath a little shaky. I was about to cry. Happy tears this time. "I wanna be yours." 

"I love you so much." he said, 

Then he hung up. I threw myself on to the bed and I laid there, for about...7 minutes or so. Soon, my emotions overwhelmed me, and I was screaming. (/nx) I couldn't believe that THE William Notgonnaleakhislastnamebutimagineitshere was dating me, again. I called Ivy, just to tell her. 

"I got a boyfriend!!" I said as soon as she picked up. 

"William...right?" she asked. There was this hint of anger in her voice. One I barely hear. 

"Yeah, yeah...William. William is my boyfriend" I said, I was still super excited. 

"I saw that one coming. So how long has it been?" she asked

"Uhh.." I checked my watch "Like...12 minutes." 

"Jeez you were quick to call me." she scoffed. 

"Hey, I don't like that tone Ivy." 

I sat down on my bed.

"Are you mad at me or something?"

"Not really." she said, but she sounded mad. "And don't mom me, I'm not a child"

"Are you sure? You can tell me what's bothering you. We're best friends. I'm here for you, you know that." 

"Yeah I'm fine." I heard her sniffling. Was she...crying?

"I've got to go. I'm happy for you two."

She hung up. 

I set my phone down. I didn't expect that. I expected happiness, excitement, maybe even a $50,000 party. 

I kicked my feet, I wondered what was bothering her. Was it me and William...or something else? Ivy had never had a relationship in her life, except with it in 5th grade. Nobody ever liked her, except for some guys, but she was the biggest lesbian in the whole world.  

That whole entire conversation put a damper on my new relationship, she had singlehandedly ruined my day, what a jerk. Okay...maybe I was being a little dramatic. She probably just had something else bothering her. Why would me and William's relationship bother her at all? She had been so supportive. 

I just laid down on my bed, and sighed. Everything was always perfect. Perfect relationship, almost perfect friendship, perfect social life. 

Everything had gone wrong this year. Every bad thing that could have happened...happened. It's almost like my life is a Wattpad fanfiction that some 12-year-old girl is writing at 12:11 AM on a Tuesday. It's like my story is undecided, and a complete mess. Inconsistent writing techniques because of the huge gaps between chapter posts...terrible grammar...and plot. But this chapter is just a filler, nothing else important will happen...you wait and see.  

I guess my life could be a movie! It should be, maybe I should talk to Connie about getting me my own movie. That I could star in! That would be a great idea. I snickered to myself, and pulled out my phone to scroll through social media. 

I didn't really feel like a shining star right now.

But sometimes that's okay :)

~A/N: This chapter is so short, and the rest are going to be like that- I really lost a ton of motivation for this series...and I can barely bring myself to write it anymore. I'm just trying to push out all 17 chapters and be done with it. I liked this at the beginning, but now I don't have that passion to write it. I may work on it again in the distant future (when I'm finished) and completely fix the plot. Again I'm really sorry for not posting, and I wish you all a happy pride month. Stay safe! ~