Chapter Seventeen: Note Of Respondence

We sat down in the hallway as Ivy posted the last chapter. She smiled, 

"I'm glad I finally finished a book for once in my life" 

I laughed and paused "Take On Me" Just then, I saw William walk by. My heart fluttered and Ivy nudged me. 

"When you become famous...just you wait and see. Boom! William's in the crowd." 

I giggled. Just then the 8:15 bell rang, and I went in to science class, clutching the letter I had written for William. I quickly ran out the door, and grabbed Ivy by her messenger bag. 

"Give this to William for me, okay?" 

She nodded at me, and walked off. 

During the next few periods I thought about what William would think about my letter. Until finally 4th period rolled around. 

Mr. McBride told us to put our stuff away, and Ivy got up. I saw her pull the note out of her bag, and drop it on William's desk. He put it in his bag, and I smiled. But then the intrusive thoughts started to come in...what if he threw it away? 

I waited for a few weeks, wondering what was going to happen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 7th period, Ms. LeiLani's class, ugh. I hated her. I opened my google drive to check The (Somewhat) Friendly Times, when I saw something. 

"Note of respondence" 

I opened the document, 

and the rest is history :)