Chapter Seven: A Shy Pervet & Meeting A Loli (Edited)

(Small lemon)

Ever since I took Kiyone's virginity last week, we've been fucking non-stop, but that's not the crazy part of all this, no the crazy part of it all is that she mostly initiates anything sexual, and a majority of the time, it's out in the open where anyone could see us. Who knew Kiyone would be an exhibitionist? I wasn't complaining as it was honestly really fucking hot, and the thought of nearly getting caught or getting caught fucking was always appealing to me. Hell, I lost my virginity in a public area.

"Fuck!" I hissed, gritting my teeth and closing my eyes, attempting to be as quiet as I could as we were at a spot in the library that didn't have cameras.

However, Kiyone made that task extraordinarily difficult as she was giving me one helluva blow job. It was taking every ounce of my will not to explode right now. If I were an average guy, I'm pretty sure I would've busted down her throat by now, but luckily, I'm not normal, so I get to experience this sweet bliss a lot longer.

What made things better but also worse for me is that she didn't have a gag reflex, and she heavily abused that advantage she had by deep-throating the shit out of my cock and licking it like it was dam tootsie pop. Her tongue swirled all over my length, my tip, and then my slit mercilessly, making me groan lowly in pleasure.

My hands were grabbing fist fulls of her hair, going up and down with her head as she was sucking the soul right out of me. It's honestly baffling that she's already putting me in this state with a week.

It was like Kiyone was fucking made to specifically ride and suck my cock. And if that's really the case, thank you to whoever created this sexy goddess for me.

Jokes aside, I'm about to bust. "Kiyone, Im about to--" Knowing what I was about to say, she went over time by grabbing the edges of my chair and smashing her throat up and down my length at ridiculous speeds. "Fuck," I hissed lowly as I release my load down her throat and continued so for a while.

Once I stopped releasing my load into her mouth, she slowly pulled herself off my cock and made a satisfying popping sound once it was released from her tight throat.

(Small lemon end)

She looked at me, smirked seductively, and licked her lips. "Delicious," this woman is really trying to go for round two, isn't she? "That was definitely a lot more than last time," she playfully commented.

I chuckled. "What can I say? The thought of getting caught always excited me," I grinned before leaning down and passionately taking her lips with my own while putting my dick back into my shorts.

Once we broke the kiss, she sat in the chair beside me and looked at me with playful eyes. "What do you mean the thought of being caught?" she quirked an eyebrow in amusement. "Don't act like you didn't see a certain pink-haired girl with red glasses watching us."

Who would've thought the shy girl from our class would be such a pervert? Just kidding, normally, the shy ones are the wildest and kinkiest. I should know from experience, as V was definitely the embodiment of that stereotype.

But yeah, during the blowjob, I glanced to my right and caught Airi Sakura watching Kiyone sucking my rod while hiding behind a bookshelf. It seemed like she really liked the show if she stayed until I shot my load into my sexy brunette's tight little throat.

I grinned as an idea formed in my mind.

(Timeskip)

With classes over, I quickly caught up with Airi and walked beside her without her even noticing. "Hey, Airi," I greeted with a playful tone.

She jumped in surprise and quickly turned to look at me but went wide-eyed and then blushed the brightest shade of red I'd ever seen.

She avoided eye contact, much to my amusement. "H-H-Hi G-G-Ghost," she stammered