ep; 2

𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙴
↠ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂 ↞

______

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

randomuser: so what?! he's a grown ass man
(4,9891 likes)

— view 9 replies

randomuser: grown ass man can't get a lap dance from a grown woman doing her job?
(1,976 likes)

— view 14 replies

randomuser: This ain't even news smh ja should sue these peoples
(6,084 likes)

— view 3 replies

randomuser: this mf tryna so hard to relate to losers.. like nigga you in the nba getting millions but you wanna portray a "gangsta" life smfh
(819 likes)

— 17 replies

randomuser: i'll give him a lap dance at the game tf. Y'all on his dick heavy😂 he can't do nothing without the media up his ass .
(12,0192 likes)

— 5 replies

randomuser: my bad y'all , that was me😛
(9,091 likes)

11 replies

𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

"YOU SEEN that shaderoom post?" Infiniti asked  Sunjai as she grabbed a bag of hot fries from the shelf, walking towards the cooler to look for something to drink. "My friend famous," She joked.

Sunjai laughed, "I'm not jackin that shit, my face not even showing." She opened the cooler door and grabbed a ocean blue calypso lemonade. "Which is fine wit' me. People on twitter saying I was giving him head? Like what do people take me for?" She shook her head.

Infiniti laughed loudly, "Nah, that's wild. Sucking dick in a club is so low vibrational, you can't be that thirsty for a some dollar bills." She also grabbed an Ocean blue lemonade as the two girls walked towards the cashier. "Where do people even get shit like that from?" She sighed.

Sunjai shrugged, "You give the public a centimeter they gone take the highway every time." She mumbled as her phone vibrated in her purse. She reached into it, grabbing her phone before looking at the notification for a minute before showing her phone to her best friend, "Look at this."

Infinity looked at it for a second, "How he find your. . . block immediately." She waved her hand.

Sunjai chuckled, using her face-id to unlock her phone. She went to her instagram dm's and looked at the message Ja had sent her. "Ima reply back then block him mid conversation."