ep; 15

    SUNJAI SCROLLED through twitter as she sat in the hospital bed

    SUNJAI SCROLLED through twitter as she sat in the hospital bed. She had woke up a few hours ago thankfully with her stuff near her—Ja had called her the night before and this morning but she couldn't answer since Tru thought it would be a good idea to stick a needle in her neck, so now he was on her hitlist till the day Sunjai left this earth-- which was probably soon anyway, she no longer wanted to be here, not without her dad.

The Grizzlies had been bounced from the playoffs, but the only people who was getting the lashings were Dillion and Ja. Sunjai could care less about Dillion's lame ass but she felt bad for Ja—she watched the multiple videos of him doing the walk of shame back to their hotel and the post game interview where he just looked over it. His "fine in west" comment was really backfiring on him.

She had texted him when she had woke up, he had called her but Sunjai couldn't bring herself to answer since she didn't wanna cry in front of him. "Sunjai?" A lady walked into the room slowly.

"Are you hungry, sweetie?" She asked the younger adult who ignored her as she continued scrolling through her phone. In this moment right now, she hated everyone—Sunjai was really trying so hard not be like that but everything they did made her mad.

"Well. . . you'll be able to leave in a few, I'll be back for your decision about what you wanna do with the body." The nurse said softly as she left the room.

A few minutes later the door opened again and Ja walked in abruptly, the same clothes he was wearing from last night. It was a silent for a moment as he walked over to her, "I heard what they did to you. . . want a hug?"

Sunjai didn't say anything as she hopped off the bed and wrapped her arms around his waist, he felt her body shake against him which caught him off guard since with all the months of knowing her—he's never seen this girl cry. "JJ. . .it's okay."

Ja placed his chin on top of her head as he rocked them back and forth, letting her cry. "I'm alone now," She sobbed, "He was the only person I had."

"You not alone man," He sighed. "Stop allis crying shit, you too pretty." Jamel grabbed her face, wiping the tears from her face. "Ugly ah. . ."