ep; 21

    this chapter was lil teww messy cousins—ian intend it to b but ay!__________________________

cousins—ian intend it to b but ay!
__________________________

JA SAT at a table in the middle of Niya's graduation party, everyone talking, eating, and having fun around him as he texted angrily on his phone. He turned his phone off only for it to buzz once again before he could set it down.

He was about to unlock it but his attention was taken by Kaari leaving the jumper and running across the yard, she ran right into the arms of KK who was happy to see her. Ja set his phone down and walked over, "Wassup?"

KK smiled brightly, still holding onto her daughter, "Wassup?" She mimicked, "I felt like she got bigger while I was gone."

Kadre spent the last month in a rehab facility in California, getting clean and getting therapy. It was hard being away from her family but she knew it was something she had to do. "She fosho' did. She's been snackin' like crazy."

She laughed and pushed him away, "Don't call my baby fat."

Ja smiled, KK just looked better, he was happy to see her. "I heard Houston won the finals. Did you cry?"

Kaari was quick to nod, "He did, mommy. Like a baby."

Kadre smiled, "I know he did. He's always been jealous." She walked off with Kaari so should go say hi to everyone else.

Ja went back and grabbed his phone, seeing he had five messages from Sunjai. He smacked his lips and sat down so he could answer them, "Annoying ass lil' girl."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sunjai.
𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 4:15 𝘱𝘮

you not coming no more?😂
oh you weird weird

you just wanna argue
, fuck out my messages dickhead.

igh well don't say you gon do
something then don't do it , childish ash