Social

A/n : As I messed up the previous project, I'm trying to make up for it. Plus trying something out of the box again, plus if I mess up, like it I write that your oc acts a certain way he/she shouldn't, please mention it. Also write your name.

(Mainly contains : Crazyshipping, Nina X Baji and MiKasu)

(A/n : Saffy, if you you see this please inform b4hand if you hv any objections

(A/n : Saffy, if you you see this please inform b4hand if you hv any objections. Plus I made this profile for you cuz you motivate us through your posts!)

*clink*

Instagram

Redhead-Akabane followed you.

"Who's this person?? I should check their profile!" Saffy thought.

( think everyone would be curious if you get a follIower on any platform. Whenever someone follows me on ig or wp, I surely check their profiles)

*clink*

Instagram

Redhead-Akabane liked your post.
Redhead-Akabane sent you a message.

*Private Message*

K : Hello Saffy!!

S : Umm... Hello?

K : Nice to meet you, I'm Karma Akabane.

S : Nice to meet you too, I'm Saffy Saffron.

K : Saffy, is it okay for you talk now?

S : Yeah Sure! Tell me.

K : Since you're a writer, I was wondering if you could...join my server. It'll help the people a lot.

S : Okay, but, how's it connected? Like how is it gonna help the people?

K : See, our server consists of writers and your quotes are on another level. You'll have a great time there. And, I may ask, where are you from?

S : Sounds great!! Please send me the link! Plus I'm Indian! And I assume by your name that you're Japanese?

K : Smart
*the link was given to Saffy*

Saffy smiled and clicked on the link. She had joined the server. Nina noticed this and smirked.

"What's the matter Saf?? You're looking very happy today!" Asked Nina.

"I just joined a server!!" Replied Saffy.

"Ohhk, just ask if I can join!!" Nina yelled.

Saffy switched tabs from Discord to Instagram and dmed Karma.