Short oneshots?

Yo!

Kasumi here.

So, Imma gonna write a something idk what which will probably include some ships I know from our collab and I already apologize for the ships which wouldn't be here cuz I haven't read any chapters in a long while... I'm very sorry for that already ^^'

Nina-chan said that she also misses my writing(idk why) so, I just thought of writing one uwu

As the fact I have no idea what to write in this chapter it might be trashy. And it's been a longgg while since I wrote anything so their are gonna be plenty quite many mistakes. Just warning y'all~

And mah dear Nina-chan, enjoy suffering and getting embarrassed, bud ^.^

Also, no peeking while I'm writing *smiles*

-----------------

Normal P.O.V

"....."

Smack.

"Ow... What was that for?!" Gold asked as if he didn't knew what he just did.

"You're asking me? Was I the one who was acting like a pervert in the middle of the class?" Nina said while shooting a glare at him in response.

(Don't ask me what class cuz I dunno either)

"Seriously, Nina? I never knew you had such a perverted mind... Ew," Gold replied, giving Nina disgusted look.

And there he gets another punch straight on his face by her with a savage remark.

They argued for while walking for their next class or more like Gold was stalking her.

"Hey, Nina!" Some girls called out.

"Heyyy!" Nina headed towards them.

Gold was about to follow her but his friends approached him.

"Ah, looks like your beloved is with you all the time, Nina-chan," Kasumi said with a smirk pastered on her lips.

"Yeah, Gold stalks you everywhere, doesn't he?" Miwa teased, grinning.

"He's a pervert anyway. And who is who's beloved?" Nina raised an eyebrow at them.

"Gold is your beloved," All of them said at the same time which made Gold hear it.

A smirk was clear on his face.

Girls bursted out of laughter as soon as they saw Nina blushing slightly.

"Anyway, it's time for the next class and I'm called by the teacher for some reasons. So, bye guys!" Mai waved at them while hurrying for her next class.

"She's not the topper for nothing..." Saffy mumbled.

"Hey, isn't that Moon?" Nina questioned, pointing towards a girl running towards them and was being chased by someone.

"Why are you running?!" Sky and Miwa asked.

"Hah... Ha... I ate chocolates during the lecture and got caught...!" Moom replied huffing and puffing, passing them.

(Moon... I'm sorry even tho I don't know your character but I still wrote something like that ^^' I'm really sorry about it! I just couldn't imagine anything but wanted to give you dialogues... I apologise.)

"Seriously?! Wait, I'm coming, too!" Sky ran after them. "See ya later, everyone!"

"Byeeee!"

The bell rang.