WAKE UP FROM THE DEAD PEOPLE =_=

I don't think y'all even need to guess who I am. Now do me a favor and

Type your crush names here and the shipping names too
Coldcheershipping and crazyshipping is still intact. And I STILL SHIP FURYSHIPPING =_=

Anyway since OS can be in any dimension and all, here we go.

~~

"WHAT!?!"

The guy at the front desk sighed. His thoughts wondering off to the question as to why is he the only one who has to tell people they're fired.

"What you heard Miss." he said tiredly. "You failed your mission on catching the culprit. Who I might add, is a world famous murderer."

"But I am the only one who saw his face!" The girl protested. She had long brown hair held in a high ponytail. Her brown eyes flashed with anger. Her soft skin had few scratches on them. She slammed her hand on the desk, glaring at the man. "You all need me to find him! I want payback!"

The guy in front of her run his fingers through his hair, exhausted. He was dealing with a shot tempered girl who was capable enough to kill him within a second if she wanted to.

"Miss, the orders are from above. But they do provide you with a proposition." The girl raised her eye brow.

"A proposition?"

"You have to work with someone. Or shall I dare say...... under that someone."

"WHAT!?"

"Miss Nakano please calm down!"

"I WORK SOLO PEOPLE! NEVER FAILED A MISSION BEFORE! PEOPLE WORK UNDER ME NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!"

"Well it sucks to be you then." Another voice boomed in the room. Nakano glanced behind her. Someone was leaning in the shadows. She could hear him smirking. Something sparked inside her as she narrowed her eyes to see the guy. The guy put his hands in his pockets as he stepped into the light. The guy had light blue hair with cold golden eyes. Nakano's eyes widen.

"YOU!?!" She exclaimed, shocked. The man at the desk glanced at her. "You know him Miss?"

"HE IS THE TARG-"

"I am the one who will assist you in defeating your target. Itona Horibe."

"WHY WOULD I NEED HELP FROM MY TAR-"

"Nakano shini right?"

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME DAMMIT!"

"Well, you don't have much of a choice Miss. That's the orders from above. You have to work with Itona horibe to find and take down the greatest assassin of all times. You're the only one who saw him. So the government was willing to give you this choice." The front desk guy explained, he sweatdrop as he saw the said girl's reaction. She was fuming with anger, more forceful than a volcano eruption. "I-I-I'll take my leave now" He said quickly assembling his files and running for his life.

"YOU JUST ASKED ME TO WORK WITH MY TAR-" Nakano couldn't finish her sentence. She was shoved to a wall.

"I am warning you. I let you live." His eyes tried to bury a hole inside Nakano's. "Now be a good sport and Don't say a word about this to the authorities."

"And what made you think I won't" She snarled, glaring at the guy.

(A/n I know nakano's personality doesn't match here BUTTTTT
i GOT THIS AMAZING IDEA DURING SHOWER AND IMAGINED THE WHOLE SCENE AND
I AM NOT GOING TO LET IT GET RUINED CAUSE ITS THAT AMAZING IN MY EYES
Yes, self appreciation is the key to victory boys and girls, pen it down.)

"If you did, then I won't hesitate to come after your family." He replied. Nakano tried to punch the guy. Instead, he easily got a hold of her hand, twisted it and pinned her to the wall. Her cheeks smashed against it and her back touching his chest.

"Yeah, good luck with that jerk. I don't have any."

"I'll kill the tenants who allowed you to stay."

"How in the world did you even come to know of them!? What are you- A Stalker!?"

"Just stay out of my way."

"Apparently I am being payed like crazy to be in your way"  She spat before trying to get out of his grip. "Besides, I don't care if the owners die anyway. People say I am dangerous cause I don't need anyone."

"Then I'll kill you."

"Oh? Sure. Good luck with explaining the government how I died since Now you 'work' with them. They would surely figure it out that you're our target."

They both continued glaring each other. Well, nakano did a side way glare.

"Nakano and Itona your first mission together is to...."  A girl with short red hair stopped herself in mid tracks.

"Are you two a couple? Man that was fast! Why can't I get a man that fast!"

"WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!" Nakano and Itona yelled together. He let Nakano loose.

"Sure. Just kiss already and things would be" The girl said, pushing itona on Nakano as they accidentally kissed "Perfect!"