Sai & Neo (cred to SWS)

Neo was spread on the bed on his stomach, his hands tied behind him and blindfolded, a bar spreading his legs open. He whimpered as the vibrator in his ass stimulated him. Sai came up behind him, kissing his back and neck with the occasional graze of teeth, soon leaving hickeys everywhere on poor Neo. He yelped as the former rubbed at his folds, pushing his thumb in his front hole, which was already soaked. Sai smiled sadistically, moving his middle finger in slowly, resting it there before slowly pumping, giving Neo a whimper each time.

Please Sai..Master please..mmn~!’

he bit his lip as Sai added in the second finger, quickening the pace while making scissoring motions inside of Neo. He continued for a while, until he felt Neo was stretched out enough.

Neo whined in disappointment when he felt the fingers removed, but quickly moaned pathetically as he felt something much larger pressed against him, something he had grown to crave every minute of his life.

How bad do you want it bunny.?’

Sai asked, a grin threatening his lips, to which he only got a roll of Neo’s hips in response. What Neo didn’t know was there was no lube involved, and he was barely prepped. Sai slowly entered, giving him a minute or so before fully entering his front hole. He smiled, rocking his hips against Neo, eliciting a wince from him, given barely any time to adjust. Sai smiled as he put the nipple clamps back on, Neo biting his lip with a light whine. Sai continued to rock his hips, Neo soon moaning with each move in unison, though it still hurt, he was overwhelmed with the pleasure that it was his dear Sai doing it to him, and as long at it was him and only him, he could do anything to Neo and he would like it. He started rolling his hips with each thrust, a loud moan escaping his lips every time. He nearly finished right then as he felt a hand grab his neck, lightly gripping it as Sai ruthlessly fucked him, starting to pound him into the sinking mattress. He screamed and moaned, drool running down his lips as Sai pressed down on the vibrator while fucking him senseless, him not able to form any word but the name of his master. He knew he belonged to him, and he loved it. Sai smiled and gripped his hair back, putting his mouth to his ear.

You’re taking me so well, bunny.’

Sai whispered into Neo’s ear, throwing him over the edge as he started chanting his approaching climax. Sai pursed his lips. thrusting at a brutal yet somehow comforting pace.

Cum for me my pretty boy.’

He grinned as just then they both felt Neo’s climax arrive. He grinned in bliss, only feeling the movement of Sai as he soon came after. What surprised him was that he didn’t stop.

He kept going, his exploring his every curve and crevice, fucking him relentlessly which drove Neo crazy. It wasn’t long before he came again, but Sai just kept going. Soon he could feel every move, and it was too stimulating.

Ma-haa~! Master..please..! I…I can’t..~!’

Sai finally came, stopping and pulling out, watching as his cum dripped out of Neo. He removed the blindfold and handcuffs, the undid the bar, caressing his face and hugging him.

I love you bunny.