Kinsey & Anthony (credit to us(

Kinsey was at work,  making coffee as per-usual, he wasn't expecting anything to really happen today, until he heard a certain voice speak to him.
"Hey Kinsey~" Anthony hummed at Kinsey, making him turn to look at him by instict.
"Ah-! Anthony! I didn't expect you to be here today!" Kinsey smiled a little.
"Well I'm here, soooo...can I have a coffee? Extra milk?" Anthony smirked a little.
"Extra m...A-Anthony! I can't just- " Kinsey blushed a deep red, but it turned him on a bit.
"Please Kinseyyyy, it tastes so much better when you make it that way!"  Anthony whined and begged before Kinsey gave in.
"Fine. Give me a bit." The batista huffed and took a cup to the break room to get Anthony his special milk..aka cum..and made him a coffee.
"Here, pervert..and stop coming in here to get this special coffee when I can just make it for you at home.." Kinsey pouted at his partner, red face flustered.
"I like it better when I can embarrass you!!" Anthony chuckled and took the coffee, taking a sip out of it right then and there, before paying and leaving.
After a long day of work, Kinsey came home, expecting Anthony to be calm again, alas, he wasn't, in fact, he was riled up, he immediately pinned Kinsey to the wall, grinding his knee against his crotch. Anthony kissed his beloved as song moans escaped his mouth, he pushed his knee against Kinsey's crotch a bit harder now, he was reallying turning the poor bartender on. Eventually Anthony took Kinsey to the bedroom, undressed them and tied Kinsey to the bed, making the smaller male whimper, his dick throbbing. Anthony hummed a little and he lubed up Kinsey's hole and his dick, then slowly pushed into his lover, slowly moving inside him. Kinsey moaned softly and whined desperately for more, Anthony pulled out to the tip before slamming into him, pounding into Kinsey, moaning a little as he did, however Kinsey was basically screaming in pleasure, Anthony kept pounding into Kinsey, he even started to choke him, the grip on the smaller male's neck drove him crazy, making him cum pretty fast, however Anthony kept going, pounding ruthlessly into Kinsey, cumming after a while of this treatment. Pulling out to watch the cum leak out of his lover's ass, slowly he untied Kinsey before taking him to bath.