Oko & Hara (credit to SWS)

Hara and his mutt, Oko, were at the mall, shopping. Oko had been told he would be rewarded if he could handle today. Hara clicked the button on the remote, and Oko let out a light gasp. He had turned on the pocket vibrator in Oko’s ass, and he planned to keep it there the whole trip. They went to the boba shop in the mall. They ordered their drinks, then sat down. Hara had a perverted smirk on his face, as he sat down beside Oko. He put his hand under Oko’s skirt, rubbing through the panties he had worn for easy access. He whimpered, biting his lip to avoid moaning. Hara pulled out his now hard dick, stroking it. “Hara-!” Oko gasped, tensing up. He stroked him more until he put his hands around the base, pumping him. Oko got close to his climax, whining and whimpering quietly. He was about to cum, he was going to— “Order 87.” Hara smirked, leaving his dick alone to get the drinks. He then left him alone until they got home. “Hara…—“ “Quiet, Mutt.” Hara pinned Oko’s hands above him, pushing him against the wall and rubbing his crotch. Oko let out a moan of approval, which just made him rub more intensely. He threw Oko onto the bed, Oko whimpering in response. He unbuckled his belt, dropping his pants and moving the panties to the side, sheathing his dick into Oko’s tight ass raw. “Ha..ra~!” Hara wasted no time roughly pounding into Oko, making him scream in pleasure, gripping the sheets with everything he could. Oko came instantly, though Hara didn’t stop even after he came, going again and again until Oko’s walls were drenched with his cum. He pulled out, letting Oko lap up the remains before cuddling him in bed. The sheets could wait to be cleaned.