Neo & Sai (credit to SWS)

Neo was alone, sitting in the shared dorm room between him and his lover Sai. The other was busy, at a meeting. Neo hated being alone without his Sai. He waited for so many hours that he lost count. He just wanted to spend the rest of the day with his beloved once more.

Some time had passed before Neo had heard Sai’s keys aggressively rattling at the door. Ecstatic, he rushed to the front of the house to greet Sai when he entered. Sai’s keys continued to jangle until the doorknob unlocked and turn, then the door pushed open slowly. That always tired looking, pale face that Neo grew to adore, peeked around the door before stepping in. When he was fully inside the dorm, he took off his hat and jacket, discarding them into the pile of clothes on the floor that Neo had yet to clean up.

Beloved! You’re home!’ Neo called out gratefully, immediately throwing his arms around the other’s neck and planting a kiss on his cheek. But, Sai didn’t reciprocate the love like he usually did. In fact, his entire demeanor was… off. Neo pulled away and looked Sai in the face. There was nothing there but pure irritation and anger. Neo took a step back away from Sai before opening his mouth to speak again.

Beloved, is everything okay?

Sai grabbed Neo’s wrists, pinning him to the wall before aggressively kissing his neck. He left hickeys all over before tying him to the bed, getting nipple clamps, handcuffs, a bullet vibrator and a flogger.

He inserted the bullet vibrator into his ass, then put on the nipple clamps before handcuffing him.

He applied a dab of lube to his fingers, prepping him, before inserting himself with no regard. Normally, that would hurt, but by now Neo was used to this, and was dripping wet by now. He let out a choked moan and Sai pounded into him at a brutal pace, giving him no time to adjust before. Neo moaned and w hined as he thrusted into him harder and harder, rubbing his clit as well. He kept at this overwhelming pace until he came, but he didn’t stop. He kept going, teasing him with the flogger with one hand and rubbing his clit with the other, to the point it was overwhelming.

‘M-Master too much..~!!’ Neo pleaded, starting to cry as Sai came the second time,  still fucking him into oblivion, to the point Neo could only say the word master.

This happened for 3 more times, Sai fucking Neo until he could barely think when he finally stopped, pulling out and watching as his cum dripped out of Neo’s front hole. He smiled, undoing the bondage, and patting him on the head before getting him dressed and putting him to bed, keeping the vibrator in.