Sai & Rico (Credit to us!)

Rico was in the kitchen cooking for Sai like a house husband would, it was a simple meal, just some hamburger helper. Everything was normal until Sai walked up behind Rico and put his hands on the shorter male's waist, he could feel Sai's soft breathing against his neck and ear.
"Rico..~"
A shiver went down Rico's spine when he heard the seductive way Sai said his name, it turned him on a bit, he didnt dare reply, not even when he felt something start poking his ass, Sai was hard too.
"I couldn't help it...you're just too pretty, you know that?" Sai wrapped his arms around Rico's waist, pulling him closer so he could feel the hard on against his ass even more now. The feeling made Rico shiver and whimpered, he turned the stove off so the food wouldn't burn. In a swift motion Sai picked up Rico and set him on the counter, resting his hands on the other's waistband before starting to pull off Rico's pants.
"H-Hey wait! I prepare food on this counter-" Rico sputtered and whined.

"We can clean it later." Sai muttered before slapping off Rico's pants, carelessly tossing them onto the floor away from the stove and counter, He then unbuttoned his pants, pulling out his dick. He positioned Rico so he was on his back, he was about to start when he was interrupted.
"C-Can you prep me..?" Rico whimpered out. With a sigh Sai obliged, however he was gonna prep Rico in a unique way. Sai leaned down and grabbed Rico's thigh, holding them open before licking Rico's hole, earning a breathy whimper from him. Sai smiled before pushing his tongue into Rico, it didn't stretch him out but it did lube him up. After letting Rico adjust a little, Sai started to tounge fuck Rico, occasionally biting him a little, not too hard, but it earned some whiney moans from Rico. After a little bit of this prep, Sai pulled away, a thin string of saliva formed as he did before it quickly snapped. Rico let out a small whine from the loss if pleasure, he shut up pretty fast when he felt the tip of Sai's dick push into him, it slid in pretty easy but it hurt a little. Sai started to slow push in, giving Rico a little time to adjust each time he added more of his length. Rico started to wince and whimper, In reply, Sai brought his hand up to Rico's, gently holding it as well as kissing his cheek.
"Its okay honey, I'll go slow.." Sai whispered softly , trying his best to distract and comfort Rico while he pushed fully into him, Rico let out a moan and a whimper once Sai was all the way in, luckily Sai gave him time to actually adjust before starting to slowly move. Rico squeezed Sai's hand as he moaned softly, Sai started to move a bit faster while kissing Rico's neck, the boy below him started to moan louder as Sai sped up his thrusts, his gentle movements started to get rougher as he went deeper inside of Rico, his tip ever so Slightly hitting the other boy's prostate. Rico squeezed Sai's hand harder, he started to tremble a little.
"S-Sai please..~ just a little d-deeper..~"
Rico moaned out his words desperately, making Sai Crack a smile. "Of course honey ~" he hummed before slamming into Rico's prostate, causing him to arch his back and tense up, he almost came that from that. Sai started to pound into Rico's prostate, he also covered the slit on the tip of Rico's dick to prevent him from cumming without permission. Sai started to abuse Rico's prostate while the boy below him was spilling out moans and pleads for more, as well as some ' I love you 's. Sai was starting to grow close while Rico was begging to cum, he was a bit cross eyed and overwhelmed by being forcefully pent up, however Sai denied his request and continued to fuck Rico relentlessly until he hit his climax. Rico mewled and moaned as he felt Sai's warm cum fill him up, as Sai pulled out, he removed his hand from Rico's tip, he smiled as he watched his partner arch their back as cum spurrted out of him and all over his thighs, stomach, and chest. After Rico had finished,  Sai cleaned him up with a warm bath and some cuddling, then finished dinner for Rico so he could rest.