Kimi & Zivi (cred to us)

Kimi was leaning on the counter in the kitchen of his dorm, he shared it with his partner, Zivi. Kimi was kinda zoning out when he felt someone grab his waist, he was about to freak out when he realized it was Zivi. Kimi tried to turn around, but his beloved held him in place against the counter, Zivi started to grind against Kimi, making the smaller male whimper and whine, he was pretty sensitive so he was already turned on, in response to his partner's desperateness, Zivi started to hump him against the counter, slowly growing hard as he did. Kimi was whimpering and whining the whole time, turning Zivi on more, eventually Kimi couldn't help it anymore.
"Z-Zivi please..~" Kimi whined out with desperation.
Zivi leaned down to his darling's ear, humming out one word "beg.~"
"Zivi please fuck me..I'll behave so well for you, I'll listen to every word you say! Please! Please I swear I'll be good!~" Kimi only stopped begging when he felt his pants get tugged down, Zivi unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. Slowly he put the tip into Kimi, only to pull it out and slam into Kimi, causing him to moan pretty loud, Zivi cracked a smile and started to pound into Kimi, he snaked his hand up to his darling's name and started to softly choke him, making Kimi go a bit lewd, he was moaning really loud, his poor voice was cracking a lot. Zivi slammed full force into Kimi's prostate, making Kimi almost scream from the pleasure, he was drooling, his tounge was hanging out of his mouth, his eyes were cross eyed, Kimi was just a total mess and Zivi kept pounding him.
"M-Master!~ i-im close!~ s-so close!~" Kimi moaned out, pushing into Zivi a little.
Zivi smiled a little "thats too bad..I'm not even near close...guess you'll have to wait~" He then brought his hand down to Kimi's dick, running his hand up from the base to the tip teasingly before covering the slit on Kimi's tip, not allowing him to cum. Kimi let out a long, loud whine. Zivi giggled and kept pounding into Kimi, overestimating him in the process, Zivi actually cummed really quickly, but he didn't let Kimi cum, he kept stimulating and filling him until Zivi's cum was leaking out of Kimi's ass, only then did Zivi let Kimi cum, it spurted out all over the cupboards, and the floor, and Kimi's thighs. Zivi picked up Kimi after pulling out and too him to take a bath, he cleaned up his beloved before putting him to bed and clean up the mess. Then Zivi joined Kimi in bed, cuddled him and slept.