Rico & Sai (cred to SWS)

Rico’s face lit up as he heard Sai’s keys rattle in the door. Sai had gone to the grocery store, and he had planned out a special night of gaming, and hopefully more, for the two of them.

Darling! Would you like to play some Mario Kart with me?’ Rico asked, a pleading look on his face. Sai smiled , patting his head. ‘After I put the groceries away.’
Sai went into the kitchen to put the groceries away, and Rico took off his sweatshirt to reveal pretty pink nipples and panties, as well as a leash choker. He giggled as he set up the game. Sai came back in and noticed this. *Oh, so it’s like this.* He murmured before snaking his arms around his hips, kissing his neck before sotting down and playing with him.

Ew, this controller is sticky.
I’ll get you sticky.

Why is this round so hard..?’
I’ll get something harder.’

I’m hungryyyyy.’
i have something that will fill you up.’

They kept teasing back and forth, until Rico won, so happy he jumped onto Sai, but he didn’t expect him to be hard. he blushed as Sai flipped them over. Sai pushed the panties over to the side, removing his pants and pulling out his dick. he slowly entered Rico, giving him time to adjust before pulling out until just the tip was in, immediately slamming back in, which produced a loud moan from Rico. He kept thrusting into hum like this until Rico suddenly begged for him to let him cum.

Sai..haa..please~! I-I’m so close..~!

Sai smirked. ‘We’ve only just started.’ Sai whispered sensually before pumping Rico, stopping and covering his slit right before he came, Rico whining desperately. Sai continued to thrust in at a restless, animalistic pace, abusing his prostate until he came, but he didn’t stop. he kept going and going until cum was dripping out of Rico’s ass and he was shaking and reduced down to the word Sai. Sai finally removed his thumb, to which Rico came all over his and Sai’s chests and the couch. Sai let them calm down before complaining about needed to clean the couch, running him a bath with one of sais shirts, and cooking dinner.