Crow & Ray (cred to us)

Crow was awkwardly sitting in a restaurant with his beloved Ray, he was very nervous in public spaces, especially with the size of his wings, currently they were pinned to his back to avoid taking up space. Ray noticed how nervous Crow was and reached across the table to hold his lover's hand, the God smiled a little as he felt his hand being grabbed by his lovely incubus, he calmed down a bit. However for some reason he had a new found embarrassment, what if someone saw them holding hands? What if someone yelled at them for being gay? What if something happened, he didnt realize it, but Crow was actually a bit turned on by the possibility of someone seeing them holding hands, or doing something dirty. Ray, unknowing to what was going on in Crow's mind, placed a soft kiss on his lover's hand, the God's face turned a bit red, he realized how tight his pants were.
"Ray...uhm..will you come over here and kiss me?" Crow asked softly.
"Are you sure dear? Someone could see us and I know you don't like when people see us-" Ray was cut off by Crow.
"I'm sure!! Just...please..." the God whimpered, he was flustered. Ray smiled softly and slid over to Crow, holding his hand, he softy kiss the God softly. Crow's pants were growing tighter and tighter the more affection Ray gave him.
"Crow? You're really squirmy, are you okay?" Ray asked, Noticing Crow's fidgety behavior.
"I'm fine..! Im..-" Crow stiffened and bit his lip, he felt Ray slide his hand to the inner side of his thigh and right onto his hard-on
"Hard?~" Ray giggled and got closer to Crow. "want me to help you?~"
The God nodded softy,  embarrassed at the fact his partner noticed. Ray reached his hand into Crow's pants and started to jerk him off, In response to the pleasure Crow covered his mouth and moaned, bucking his hips up a bit to get more pleasure. Ray giggled from his desperation and started to move his hand faster,  making Crow tilt his head back, he moaned louder, thankfully his hand muffled it. The sight of his partner in so much pleasure make Ray hard as well, he started to move his hand faster and rougher, making Crow squeeze his eyes shut, this treatment only continued for a little bit before the God shivered and came. Ray wasn't done yet, he got up with Crow and brought him to the bathroom and into a stall. Crow flushed red when he was pushed against a wall ans his pants were pulled off, he turned even redder when he felt his partner's dick slide into him.
"Ahh~ R-Ray..~" Crow moaned out and mewl a bit while Ray started to slowly thrust into his partner, letting him adjust before moving faster.
"Good boy Crow, you're doing so well~" Ray hummed into Crow's ear as he picked up the pace, making the god moan louder, he pushed into Ray's motions, moving with them fluidly, desperate for more. The incubus happily sped up and started to pound into Crow, making him pant and moan.
"Ray~ oh fuck!~ i-im gonna c-cum!~" Crow started to tense up , he was drooling and whining. Ray started to hit Crow's prostate and not too log after, Crow came, all over the wall, and his thighs, soon after Ray came too.
"Good boy Crow, you did so good!" Ray smiled and pulled out. "But I'm gonna need you to do a little more for me" he made a make-shift butt plug with a thick key chain he had and put it inside of Crow, making him moan and whimper. Ray then cleaned them up and brought them back to dinner, they ate their food, went home, showered, and then went to sleep cuddling.