Rie & Shu (Cred to SWS)

Rie and Shu were cuddling, Shu on top of Rie sleeping on him while Rie scrolled on his phone. He patted Shu’s hair, which although sleeping, shu whined at. He did it again, another whine eliciting. He teased him until he felt him get hard, then woke him up.

Darling, you need some help with that?'

Shu nodded shyly, grinding on his thigh.
Rie got up and grabbed the handcuffs and blindfold, going back and putted them to the side. He tossed his boxers and pants to the side, laying down and sitting Shu on his lap, prepping him with lube and smiling at the little noise he made each time he brushed his prostate. He put on the blindfold and handcuffs, then guiding him onto his dick, slowly having him take it all in. He moaned as he felt Rie fill him up nicely, bouncing a little experimentally. Rie groaned softly, carefully grabbing his hips and guiding him. Shu sighed shakily as he rode Rie, choking up a whimper each time he hit his prostate. 

R-Rie..haa..~

Rei grinned, keeping at the pace until he came into him, Shu cumming right after, but he kept going, soon them both whimpering and moaning, and they kept going until Shu was dripping out cum. Rie cleaned him up and let him nap on him again.