2

It's been a few months since I got Atlas. He's the best boy. He doesn't leave my side. He protects me. It's just that hes so big he is right now to my belly button. He is bigger than any wolf and dog. I'm so confused

The boys love him too even Ares found a special spot for him. Atlas loves them too. But other people not so much. I eventually forgave Ares even if it took two werks or so.

"you know if you grow a little more i'll be able to ride you big boy" I smile petring him. He tilts his head in confusion. I just laugh. Going to school has been difficult. I eventually got my principal to warm up to me so I can brinf Atlas to school

every morning I get ready Ares is at the front door with his bike. I jump onto the bike and we drive as fast as we can but Atlas is somehow still faster. In school everyone is scared now of me noone gives me dirty looks now. In class Atlas sits beside me and lays there until the bell rings.

Lunch is his favourite time of the school day. After some time the boys and I got a whole table to ourselves and now we have to move one chair so Atlas can sit there and while we are sitting on the chairs and Atlas in the floor he's still bigger than us

He is absolutely gorgeous and precious. I eventually stopped buying collars because he outgrew them every month.

"hey doggie" Some random girl says whilst reaching for Atlases head to pet "No no touching he bites. Sorry" I say genuenly concerned for the girl.

She looks at me "bitch" She mutters she turns around and in an blinj of an eye she is on the floor Atlas jumped on her snarling at her head. "Atlas stand down" With my command he immediately leaves her and sits by my side

"s-sorry" the girl mutters. "just leave" I say rolling my eyes.

"good job boy" I say cuddling Atlas.
"You need to keep him in his place Freya" Zion says. "He is in his place. That is his place. To protect me" I say like its obvious

After school i go over to the parking lot where Areses bike is "ready to go?" I ask when I hear steps behind me "umm who are you?" I hear a female voice.

"who are you?" I ask crossing my arms. "Ares's girl" She says proudly. "oh" is all I manage to say. "Sophie? Right?" I say pointing at her, a smirk creeps onto my mouth when I see her confused face.

"Jessica" she corrects "Hm my bad! Can't keep up with you girls anymore must've mixed you up" I say smriking "Atlas go look for Ares" I order him.

In the meantime I get bored of waiting Jessica just eyes me up and down. I eventually get so bored I decide ti ride it myself. It's not like it's the first time

He tought me how to ride it a longgg time ago.
I turn it on and Jessica argues with me that I can't take Areses bike that he'll beat me. "He can try" I say confidently putting on my helmet

I whistle for Atlas and in no time there he comes running out of the school. "See ya later Sophie" I say on purpose "It's Jessica!" She screams after me.

I just leave without another word Atlas as always directly by my side.

a few hours pass when Ares storms into my house. "Here it goes" I mumble to myself. "Heyyy Jessica" I say to him.  His big boy act disappears for a second. "you stole my bike?!" He screams at me. I stay calm. I walk into the kitchen and jump onto the counter he stays right in front of me in between my legs.

"mm no I just burrowed it to get home" I say not brraking eye contact "You have a motherfucking bear you could've ridden him home!" He says still angry "I know but this was wayyy more fun" I smirk at him.

I throw my hands around his neck and pull him close i lean onto the counter so I'm laying on the counter I keep pulling him so he is right on top of me

"Don't do this" he says backing away. I groan from boredness "do what?" I act innocent "don't keep turning me on you'll regret it" He says coming close again

"Alrighty" I say spreadinf my legs even more and putting my own hand through my shirt grabbing my own boob. I let out a single little moan and he jolts me fron the counter onto the couch

He's laying on top of me. "You don't know how long i've waited to do this" he says.  I smirk

i slip away from the couch I stand up and leave into the hallway. "No..no" He says following me. "You did this" He says pointing at his dick. It was hard...very hard. "Now you're going to help me fix it."he says lifting me from the floor.

"Ares put me down" I say calm. "No." He growls "Don't make me call Atlas" I say. Of course I wouldn't call Atlas on him I just say that.

Eventually I rip somehow out of his grip. I bend down right in front of him to get my shoes. He lets out a groan.

I smirk. "Atlas! Let's go!" I say jogging out of the door and in no time he catches up to me. "Let's go boy" I say sprinting he lets out a howl. He always howls when he's happy or with me or in the forest or running moral of the stry he's howling 90% of the time

He is now very much bigger than me. I could totally ride him if I wanted to.

40 minutes later~

we are still running. Not sure where we are but I can't run anymore. My legs are giving up.  And it's already night. Atlas though doesn't seem tired one bit.

"Hold on Atlas" I say stopping "I need to catch my breath" I say panting. He comes back to me and crouches. "W-what are you doing?" I say confused. I know exactly what he's doing. He nudges my legs with his muzzle. "alright" I say in a hurry.

And with that I'm on his back sinking into his fur. He's so warm and fluffy I could sleep in his fur. That sounds so wrong. I hold onto his fur and he sprints home. "Atlas can you go a bit slower? i'm not used to this give me some credit" I say holding on tight.

In ni time we're at my front porch. I jump of of him "thank you" I mutter hugging him. He just licks my face in response.

I go inside ready to hop into the shower. I didn't see Ares so he must've left. I take a shower and get dressed into a crop top and short shorts. I go jnto my room not botheres to turn on the light I just roll into bed and close my eyes.

Than I feel something warm around my waist. Hands?  I turn around. Oh my god... Ares didn't leave he's jn bed with me. In a deep sleep. "Ares" I nudge him. "five more minutes" he mumbles into my neck. He has me scooped like a ice cream ball against him.

I let him be and go to sleep

only this time.