3 The dance of the dragons

The event was beautiful, Maesera and Thranduil were in the garden where everyone will dance later.

The time flew by and sometimes you could hear the dragons growl and roar as they flew over them.
Thranduil held a speech of the summer and having the dragons and Targaryens around.
With the sentence "And with these words, the ball is opened" the music startet again to play everyone waited for the King and who he would choose to dance with.
As everyone saw that he was walking to the Queen they started talking but King and Queen didn't care about it.
"Would you dance with me your Grace?" He asked offering her a hand.
"It would be a pleasure my King" the Queen took his hand and they started dancing.

More and more people started dancing too, it was to beautiful to be true.
Legolas and Naerys were dancing together too.
It got later and later.
The King and the Queen stopped dancing for a moment and talked.
"Would you like to stay for the night? So you will not have to fly in the dark" Thranduil asked and actually he wanted her to stay forever.
"That is too good but I have to ask Naerys too" the Queen said she actually wanted to stay and make this moment last forever.
"Mother I have a question" out of nothing Naerys appeared.
"Sīkudi nopāzmi Naerys! Do not scare me like that!" The Queen laughed in the second sentence "go on ask"
"Would it be bad if I return back home? I do not feel very well" she asked and then Maesera noticed that her daughter was as pale as the snow in the north.
"I will come with you my dear. I am really sorry your Grace but we have to return" she said to Thranduil.
"Sure, maybe we will repeat that again" He said while guiding the duo out.
The dragons were landing in front of them.
"I would love it" she said getting on her dragon.
The Princess just said "Goodbye your Grace" she really wasn't feeling good.

The dragons got up in the air and flew into the dark night.
It was a peaceful flight, it was silent and you just heard the dragons growling to each other and their flaps with the wings.

And there it was again the loud roar they heard on the way to the Greenwood.
"Naerys stay between me and Synnax" the Queen said worriedly.
And then he appeared the snow-white dragon which attacked Synnax years ago.
He was going to attack Naerys and Daera because they were the smallest of the group.
"NO!! GET AWAY NAERYS!!" Her mother screamed and Drohaeleys attacked the white dragon cutting one wing with her sharp tail spikes.
Daera was fighting too and still trying to get away from the white beast.
Synnax came from the upper side when Drohaeleys and the white one were linked with each other, biting, scratching and screaming.
Synnax bit in the white beasts throat trying to finish him.
Drohaeleys lost it for short time and fell from heaven almost crushing in the sea but getting up in last second.

Then it happened a heartbreaking screech was heard and two loud roars.
Drohaeleys flew up and the queen saw Daera strongly bleeding & wounded and her daughter too, Synnax flew under them so that she could catch them if they fall.
They returned home, Daera didn't land on her legs she fell from heaven and just lies on the ground.
Maesera got down from her dragon faster than a lightning out of a cloud.
She screamed at everyone to help her and the dragon.
"Help me! Get the fucking maester to me!" she screamed under tears pressing on the wounds of her daughter so they would stop bleeding.
"Please don't leave me, my sweet daughter, I beg you, please stay" she stroke a view loose hairs out of her daughters face.
Finally the maester got to her and carried her to her chambers.
Her mother was crying and hoping she would stay but deep inside she knew that she'll be alone in the end.

They tried everything to safe Naerys but it didn't help.
"We can not do anything for the Princess anymore my Queen she has lost too many blood" the maester said.
"No, no, no, no please don't do that to me!" Maesera cried out.
"Bring us to her dragon, now!"
She knew that Naerys always wanted to die on her dragons side.
So they got mother and daughter to her dragon.
Daera the golden dragon hasn't moved a bit she just opened her eyes a bit when she saw Naerys and laid her head to her body.
Both were getting more cold and after a while both stopped breathing at the same time.
Maesera was crying her soul out of her body and then she took a deep breath same as her dragon and screamed in pain.
It looked like Maesera was the screaming dragon and Drohaeleys the screaming woman beside her.

Not just Maesera lost her daughter, Drohaeleys lost her daughter too.
They were both broken and not able to move.

Maesera Targaryen the last dragon and mad Queen of Dragonstone was born that night.
With her daughter she lost, herself, her mercy and her heart she lost everything but her live.

No one ever got near her again. The only ones she was near with were her dragons and Lily.
And because of them no one ever tried to talk directly to her.
The little people called her the heartless Queen.

And not just her heart turned cold as ice.
Thranduil the king of Mirkwood heard what happened and send a lot of letters to Maesera but never got an answer to them.
The woods were sick, spiders from Mordor and Dol Guldur were living in it. The Orks were building up their armies and getting stronger.
It felt like everything went down in that night of the summer event.

But is it really lost? Is really everything lost?

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

So that was a lot of drama but the story just gets started.
I hope you liked it

Greetings Elaenyra 💚