Chapter 7

Chanel's pov

Nikki put light waves in my hair to make it look like my natural hair. Brie put on pink lipstick, some mascara, and some eyeliner. By the time they were done with my hair, makeup ,and asking questions it was 5:50.

"Guys he's gonna be here in ten minutes. I'm so nervous," I said pacing around the room.

"Relax you'll be fine," Nikki said hugging me.

"But I know how he's treated other girls. He uses them and I'm
Just scared he's gonna do that to me," I said still hugging Nikki.

"You're different. We all see the way he looks at you. It's a way he's never looked at any girl," Brie said joining our hug.

"Thanks guys," I said and smiled at them.

*knock knock*

"Huh oh my god guys it's time what if I screw up?" I said as they pushed me towards the door.

"Go!" They screamed at the same time. I took a deep breath and oped the door. As soon as I opened the door Dean smiled at me. I smiled back and walked out the hotel room.

"You look amazing," he said taking my hand in his.

"You don't look to bad yourself Ambrose," I smirked at him. He was wearing his usual black shirt, leather jacket, and jeans. He made me put a blindfold on as I got in the car. He knows I hate surprises but i guess if it's for him.

Deans pov

I was nervous but excited for mine and Chanel's date tonight. She's different than all the other girls I've been with. They were just flings and one night stands, but I think I might actually love this girl.

Of course Seth told me he was gonna come over before I pick her up to make sure I don't screw up.

"Dude I know I tell you this all the time but she doesn't need another self obsessed douche to ruin her life. I hate what I did to we but I did it cause I was only thinking about myself and if you hurt her I'm gonna kill you. That isn't a threat but a promise," he said as I listened knowing I would never hurt her.

"I will never hurt her. She's different Seth," I said reassuring him. He smiled at me and pushed me out the door.

"Go have fun with my sister. Not too much fun though," he said shutting the door. I chuckled at him and walked to our hotel room. I was about to knock when I heard her talking to the Bella's.

"But I know how he's treated other girls. He uses them and I'm just scared he's gonna do that to me," I heard her say. I could never do that to her but I understand why she's worried.

"You're different. We all see the way he looks at you. It's a way he's never looked at any other girl," Brie told her. That's true. I've never looked at a girl with so much affection as I have her.

"Thanks guys," I figured they were done so I knocked on the door.

"Huh oh my god guys it's time. What if I screw up?" She started freaking out.

"Go!" They screamed at her. She opened the door and she looked amazing.

"You look amazing," I told her taking her hand in mine.

"You don't look to bad yourself ambrose," she smirked at me. Why is she so perfect? I honestly want her to be mine forever, which she will be.

I made her out on the blindfold as we got in the car. I know she hates surprises, but I don't want her to see anything until we get there. This night is going to be perfect.

Chanel's pov

I felt the car come to a stop and then felt Dean pick me up. I smiled and out my arms around his neck, nuzzling my head into his chest. I just want to be with him forever.

He set me down when we got to where he wanted us to be.

"Ok take off your blindfold," he told me. I took of my blindfold and gasped. We were at a beach as the sun was setting and he had a picnic set up.

"Dean. It's beautiful," I said looking at the sunset.

"So are you," he said hugging me from behind. I turned around and hugged him properly. We sat down and started to eat. It got colder the longer we sat.

Dean noticed and took of his leather jacket draping it over my shoulders. I looked at him and smiled. We stood up and we're getting ready to leave.

"Dean. Thank you so much. This was amazing," I said hugging him.

"No problem babe," he said and kissed my forehead. We separated and just starred at each other for a while.

He glanced from my eyes to lips then back to my eyes. Then he started leaning in. I did the same and soon my lips met his. He put his hands around my waist bringing me closer. I put my hand on the back of his neck playing with the hair that was there.

When we pulled away all I could do was smile. He grabbed both my hands and looked into my eyes. God his eyes are beautiful.

"Chanel Elizabeth Rollins. Will you be my girlfriend?" Dean asked. I just kissed him. "I'll take that as a yes," I giggled at him. We walked back to the car hand in hand.

As soon as we walked into the hotel room I jumped on the bed. Dean laughed at me and jumped next to me.

"Tired?" He asked me.

"Very," I replied getting up to get some pajamas. I picked up one of deans shirts and walked to the bathroom. I put on his shirt, put my hair in a messy bun, and took off my makeup.

I walked out and saw Dean laying shirtless on our bed. Where does this hotel keep its bible?

"Like what you see babe?" He smirked at me. God that fucking smirk!

"Maybe," I smirked back. I climbed in bed with him and cuddled up to him.

"Nice shirt by the way," he said as we were falling asleep.

"Thanks," I said, " I like the way it fits. It's big and I like big shirts. So expect to see me in your clothes a lot."

"I can live with that," he said," night beautiful," he kissed my head. I instantly fell asleep.