Chapter 2

Chanel's pov

I told him the story as he looked at me in awe of how much of a douche my brother really is.

"Wow," he said when I finished.

"Yeah. It's obvious this arrest wasn't in the script since they actually took you to a station and Seth clearly doesn't want to give you a title shot so my revenge is getting you there before raw is over," I explained my plan to him.

"Me and Seth are usually friends outside of wwe but lately he's been really weird. Like in his sleep me and ro always hear whisper ' I'm sorry coco' like what does that even mean?" He told me. I immediately stopped the car cause if I wouldn't have we probably would've gotten in a wreck.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah and sometimes he paces around the room saying ' why did I do this now she's dead too' but I don't know what any of it means," he shrugged.

"Coco is my nickname," I told him, " he thinks I'm dead,"

"Why?" He asked me.

"He must've read about the car crash I was in and didn't read far enough to realize that I'm alive," I explained.

"When was this?" He asked.

"Just last week. So it still doesn't make up for him ignoring me for 8 years," I said as we got back on the road.

_________________

"Raw ends in 10 minutes!" He shouted at me.

" I know," I screamed back, "I going as fast as I can!" We got to the arena and I was looking for a parking spot.

"No time," he shouted at me, " you have to drive into the arena!" I did as told and drove into the arena. I followed his directions so that we ended up in that spot next to the ramp.

"Thank you," he said.

"Wait. you need to acknowledge that I drive you so I can come out and surprise him," I told him. He nodded and stepped out. I was listening to him as he talked waiting for my que.

"Hey seth. I et you weren't expecting me," he smirked which I admit was kinda hot, "but what you really aren't expecting is who drove me here. Come out of the car and show him who you are babe." I got out of the car and stood next to Dean as I smirked at my twin.

"Chanel?" Seth asked into the microphone.

Seths pov

"Chanel?" I asked in disbelief. I thought she died last week. Still not an excuse for missing 8 years of my twins life.

"So you do remember me Seth. The twin that you left. Thanks to you I had to live on the streets for a year and I didn't have a good home until I was 23. Which was 3 years after you left me when I needed you most. I thought it was gonna be you an me forever Seth. You know if you sink I'll sink with you." The last part she was referring to the tattoos we had on our biceps.

"Chanel I'm really sorry I left you. I've done nothing but regret it everyday of my life. Especially since your car crash that I thought you died in." I told her starting to get a little teary eyed.

"Then why didn't you come back? Why didn't you try to contact me?" She asked as her and Dean walked towards the ring. Dean even had his arm around her.

"Ambrose get your paws off my sister and Chanel I thought you hated me." I said.

"Who's gonna make me get off of her?" Dean smirked. I've been an ass to him lately so I deserved this.

" You see Seth I do hate you but I could have used some help. You were all I had left and when you left I had no one," she said as they stepped in the ring.

"Then why did you keep your hair like that?" I asked.

"Cause just cause I hate you doesn't mean I don't care," she said," but you deserve everything that's coming to you," suddenly Dean attacked me. He hit me with dirty deeds and I looked over to see Chanel with Kane on her shoulders. She used cenas move and have him and attitude adjustment.

Chanel's pov

After I have Kane and attitude adjustment I got out of the ring and grabbed the contract. I got back in the ring and handed it to Dean. He signed it then put his arm around me. I think I'm falling for Dean Ambrose.