Chapter 14

Chanel's pov

When I woke up Cody wasn't in between me and Jon. I had a mini panic attack until I saw a note on the nightstand beside me.

Chanel and Jon

Me and joe took Cody to meet some more superstars and divas cause when we came to your room he was already up so I figured we could have some uncle bonding time with him.

Love, Colby

I put the note back and got out of bed to take a shower. I grabbed my outfit and went into the shower.(outfit above) I finished my shower, got dressed and walked out the bathroom to find jon still asleep. I smiled and sat down on the bed next to him. I starte playing and he smiled and woke up.

"Morning sleeping beauty,"i smiled at him.

"Morning," he smiled,"um where is Cody?"

" Colby and joe took him t meet some superstars and divas," I told him, " come get breakfast with" I begged him pulling on his arm. e laughed at me and stood up.

He put on a shirt and grabbed my hand. We walked to the cafe when we heard Cody scream behind us.

"Mommy! Daddy!" We both turned around and bent down. He hugged us both then told us all of the superstars and divas he met.

" then I met the big show and at first I was really scared because he is so big but he was actually really nice and then," he was cut off by summer rae.

"awe who is this cutie?" she bent down to his size.

"my son," me and jon replied at the same time.

"Oh chanel I always knew you were a slut," she giggled standing up. I stood up with her.

"excuse me," I got closer to her.

" well I mean a child with Dean Ambrose when I saw you with a different guy like two days ago?" She chuckled.

"What are you talking about summer?" Jon asked standing up and walking next to me. She then pulled out her phone and showed us a picture of me on my best friends back. Who's gay.

He laughed and shoved her hand away.

"Summer. That's Tyler Oakley. He's her best friend. And he's gay," the smile on her face dropped when he said that he was gay.

"Well um I mean maybe um," she said trying to come up with something to ruin me and Jon.

"Cut the crap summer. He's gay. I would never cheat on Jon. Unlike you in not a slut who always wants attention," summer just looked at me clearly upset that her plan had failed.

I picked up Cody then turned back to summer.

"This is the one we don't like. Huh Cody?" I asked him.

"You're mean to my mommy and daddy," he said and tried to jump on her. I thought about just letting him attack her, but I didn't want him to miss and get hurt.

We walked away and got some food.

"I doubt she'll bother you again," Jon laughed. I laughed with him.

"I hope not," summer is my least favorite person in the history of wwe.

"Don't worry mommy me and daddy will protect you," Cody said high-fiving Jon.

"Awe thanks guys. At least I have my two favorite guys to protect me," I said sitting on jons lap and having Cody sit in my lap.

"Hurtful," joe and Colby said from behind us.

"Awe don't worry I love you guys too," I said getting up and hugging them. Joe picked me put me over his shoulder and ran around the cafe.

"Rome I swear to god I will kill you!!"

"Princess you love me too much to kill me," he laughed still running around.

"Try me!!" I screamed.

"Cody!! Help he's hurting mommy!!" Suddenly joe stopped and put me down. I looked over and how was hunched over as Cody punched him in the stomach.

"Well Rome it looks like you can't do that to me anymore," I laughed and picked up Cody.

"Don't worry I won't hurt her anymore I promise," joe said taking Cody from my arms.

"Uncle joe you were bad," he crossed his arms.

"I know," he said to cody, I promise I won't be bad anymore"

"I think this is why I'm the favorite uncle," Colby said and flipped his hair.

"Actually uncle nick is my favorite," I couldn't do anything but laugh.

"What?" Colby said shocked," but I'm your actual uncle," he said hurt.

"I'm just kidding," Cody said running over to Colby," of course you're my favorite," he said hugging Colby.

"Awe thanks buddy," he said and sat Cody in his lap.

"So champ who's your battleground opponent?" I asked Dean.

"I'm not sure but I'll know on Thursday," he said eating his food.

"Who do you think?" Joe asked.

"I don't know. Probably kane or big show or something," he shrugged.

I'm really scared since the authority hates us. Except for Kane cause he really doesn't like steph and triple h. This Thursday should be interesting.