Chapter 19

Chanel

1 YEAR LATER

So for a year everyone has been trying to contact me but I only still talk to Paige, the Bellas, Kevin, Paul, and steph. Also I had my child. I named her acacia because before I left that's what me and Jon decided on.

He texts me everyday but I never answer. I was making my return tonight by challenging Paige for her title. She was now a four time divas champ because she lost to Nikki but then got it back.

No one except steph and Paul know about my return tonight. Since I've patched things up with them I was having them watch acacia while I was gonna wrestle.

I'm currently in the car on my way to Vegas for raw. I got to the arena and held acacias car seat carrier thing in one hand and my suitcase in the other.

I went to my personal locker room with my head down so no one would see me. When I got there I put on my ring attire (outfit above) and fed acacia really quick. I heard steph knock four times like I told her to so that I knew it was her.

"Thanks so much for watching her," I hugged her and Paul.

"No problem but Paige is about to issue the open challenge so hurry up," I put on my hoodie and nodded.

"You'll do great," Paul told me smiling. I smiled and walked to the gorilla.

"So! If anyone back there thinks that thy are good enough to take my championship away from me then come down here and fight me for the championship right now!" She dropped the mic and stood on the ropes. She started to laugh and I told the guy to play my music.

I'm an angel with a shotgun

I walked out with my head down an my hood on as people got really confused. I unzipped my hoodie and threw it in the audience. Everyone immediately started to cheer as I made my way to the ring.

And her opponent from davenport Iowa, Chanel Rollins!!

I got in the ring and stood on the ropes and looked in the crowd. I smiled since I was finally where I belong and that's in the ring.

The red rang the bell and people were already chanting.

Rollins, rollins, rollins,rollins!

I smiled hearing them chant my name. Me and Paige locked up and I put her in a head lock. She got free and Irish whipped me into the ropes trying to clothes line me but I ducked. We went back forth for awhile.

Later in the match

Paige had me in the pto but before I could tap out I heard a familiar theme song fill the arena.

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

The shield

Paige released and watched my twin, my best friend, and my ex boyfriend walk down the steps through the crowd. I took advantage and rolled her up.

"1-2-3!! Rig the bell!!"

I got off Paige and the ref handed me MY title. This is right where I'm supposed to be. Paige just hugged me instead of being mad.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I'm back my little crumpet" she smiled an hugged me again. Then of course the field got in the ring.