Chapter 11

Romans pov

I woke up and noticed that Seth wasn't in the room. He never wakes up this early so I figured he might be in Chanel and deans room. I went to their room and knocked on the door.

Chanel answered and looked really happy when she saw me.

"Rome!" She exclaimed and hugged me like she hadn't seen me in forever.

"Jeez baby girl we saw each other yesterday," I told her as she let go of me.

"Yeah I know but you're my best friend and I like spending time with you is that a crime?!" She threw her hands in the air.

"Nope," I laughed at her.

"Ro what's up man?" Dean said as we bro hugged.

"Nothing. I just thought Seth was here cause he wasn't in the room this morning," I said as i sat on the end of their bed.

"He was but he said he went back to his room to try to sleep some more," Chanel looked at me confused.

"Well he wasn't there,"

"Oh no we have to find him before he kills your dad," Chanel stood up and looked at Dean.

"Relax he isn't even here," he said and laid down.

"Yes he is I saw him walking around here yesterday!" She said and ran out.

"I'll explain later," Dean said as we ran out after her.

We found her trying to pry Seth off of who I'm guessing is deans father and then his father hit Chanel.

Hell. No. No one hurts her. This is gonna end bad with all three of us on him. Me and Dean jumped on him joining Seth in the beating.

Deans pov

Chanel ran out of the room trying to find Seth cause she said she saw my dad walking around the hotel yesterday. I guess I understand why she didn't tell me but I wish she would have.

We finally found her trying to pry Seth off of my father. Then my father hit her. Me and roman both jumped on him joining Seth in beating him.

Chanel was knocked out so we called the cops and told them everything that happened including how he disappeared after the accident. They took him and said he would be locked up for murder and domestic abuse since he hit Chanel.

We all walked over to her and she was starting to wake up.

"Chanel babe. Are you ok?" I asked worried.

"My nose," she said holding her nose. It looks broken.

"Babe I think it's broken,"

"Take me to a hospital," she sighed. I nodded and turned to the guys.

"You guys o to the gym and we'll let you know what they said." They nodded and they both kissed her on the head before walking to their room.

"Why did you try to get involved?" I opened the car door for her as she climbed in.

"He was gonna kill him,"

"He deserved it," I shrugged.

"Of course he did, but I didn't want Seth to get arrested," she replied. We arrived at the hospital and took her inside.

________________

Chanel's pov

"Ok it's not broken so you can still wrestle just be careful and hold ice on it a much as possible so that it can heal."

Thank god I can still wrestle. I would probably die if I couldn't. We thanked the doctor and went back to the hotel to tell Seth and Rome that it wasn't broken.

We walked in and saw Rome taking to a woman an her child who I'm guessing were his wife and daughter.

We walked over to them and the little girls eyes lit up when she saw Dean.

"Uncle Dean!!" She jumped into his arms.

"Hey princess," he smiled at her.

"Jojo I want you to meet your aunt Chanel," Rome said as she looked at me.

"Hi I'm jojo!" She waved. She's. Adorable.

"Hi I'm Chanel," I smiled at her.

"Are you dating her?" She whispered to Dean.

"I am," he smiled at her.

"She's very pretty," she told him.

"She is isn't she?" He looked at me.

"Hey why don't you, jojo, and galina have a girls day while me, Dean, and Seth go to the gym," roman suggested.

"I thought you and Seth already went?" I asked as I picked up jojo.

"Nope we didn't want to go without Dean,"

"Ok then I say we do it so we can get to know each other," I looked at galina.

"Yeah let's do it," she smiled. We walked to her at and I put jojo in the back them climbed into the passenger seat.

"So how long have you been with roman?"

"4 years," she smiled, " how long have you been with Dean?"

"One month next week," I smiled.

"You're different to him. I can tell. He's never felt this way about any girl. The only girl he ever truly loved was jojo," she chuckled.

"Yeah I get that a lot. You know that I'm different than every other girl he's been with," I said as we arrived at the mall.

"Oh no," she mumbled.

"What's wrong?"

"Seths girlfriend is here. She's a total," she paused and looked at jojo, "female dog. " I understood what she meant.

"Why?"

"She pushes herself upon roman and now that Dean is taken she'll do the same thing with him,"

"Why is she dating my brother then?" I asked as she walked over to us.

"I'm not really sure," she shrugged.

"Hey galina," she smiled.

"Leighla," she rolled her eyes.

"Why so sour?" She giggled she is probably the fakest bitch I've ever seen.

"Well I gotta go I'm meeting someone," she smiled and skipped away.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Yeah. You know she even forced herself upon Darren young?" That caused me to spit out my soda from laughing so hard.

"Did she know?"

"Yeah she definitely knew," she laughed and pontes behind me, "look if we take a picture we can make him dump her. " I pulled and out my phone and took a couple pictures.

"Let's go. We need to show Seth," I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the car. Sorry for what I'm about to do leighla. Ok not really.