Chapter 17

Chanel's pov

This can't be happening. I can't be pregnant I'm the fucking champion.
Why the fuck is this happening.

I mean I know I have Cody and he's my kid but I mean I never ha to give up wrestling to have him. I just fell in the floor and cried.

All the guys ran up to me and hugged me while comforting me.

"Babe what's wrong?" Jon asked me.

"I can't give up wrestling it's my life,"

"When you have the baby you can come back and win your championship back," Brock told me and the guys glared at him.

"Guys don't look at him like that he's my friend," I said a little angrily.

"He hurt your kid," Seth rolled his eyes and the others nodded while Brock looked down. I scoffed and dragged Brock out of the room.

"Let's go meet nick and Cody in catering," he nodded and we walked down. We sat down next to them and ate with them.

"Hey dolphin I need to talk to you," I said getting up from the table. He got up and followed me.

"What's up?"

"I'm pregnant," he looked at me in shock.

"Really?"

"Yeah but don't tell Cody yet. I don't want to get his hopes up and then have something happen," he nodded and hugged me.

"Don't worry you'll be fine," I nodded hugging him back. We walked back to the table and sat down.

"Mommy did you pass the test you had to take?"

"Yeah in fact I did so good I passed five times,"

"Good job mommy!" He said high fiving me.

"Thanks bud," I giggled. When we finished we all went to nicks room cause I was still a little mad at the guys for what they said about Brock.

"Uncle Brock, you know I'm not mad about what happened right? I understand you were just doing what you were told," he smiled and sat on Brock's lap.

"Thanks bud," he smiled back at him and hugged him, "how long you have to wear the brace?"

"Ummmmmmmmm," he said thinking ," mommy?" I laughed and answered brocks question.

"One week," he nodded and looked guilty.

"It's not your fault," I told him, "right Cody?"

"Yeah I'm fine uncle Brock really," he smiled up at him while Brock smiled back. We heard a knock at the door an Brock stood up while holding Cody.

Nick answered the door and we saw Jon, joe, and Colby standing there.

Jons pov

Chanel and Brock both ran out of the room and I looked at the guys.

"Look guys maybe we should give him a chance," I suggested.

"Are you nuts?!" Thy yelled at me at the same time.

"Well if she trusts him Shouldn't we give him a chance too?" They both just whispered to each other for about 15 minutes.

"Yes we should at least give him a chance but we need to apologize first," Colby said. I nodded and saw that they went with nick to his room.

"Guys they are in nicks room come on," we walked over and knocked on the door.

"What are you guys soon here? Have you come to blame Brock for everything?" Chanel crossed her arms.

"No," joe said, "we came to apologize to both of you."

"You don't need to apologize to me guys," Chanel said moving out of the way so we could see Brock.

I was the one to walk over to him and apologize.

"Brock we're all really sorry it's just that we didn't want you to hurt Chanel or Cody,"

"It's fine I understand. I mean I would totally do the same thing. I mean she's like a sister to joe, she's Seths Twin, and your girlfriend. I understand where you were coming from," he said and put Cody down.

He stuck out his hand and we all shook it.

"Oh but just so you know you're still going down at battleground,"

"You keep believing that Ambrose,"

"I plan to lesnar"

"Ok you two stop saying who's gonna win and go get me some food," Chanel complained.

"You just ate babe,"

"I understand that but I'm hungry and I just want some pizza with green peppers,"

"You hate green peppers," everyone in the room said at once.

"Guys, cravings," she said in a duh tone.

"Right," joe said remembering that she was pregnant, " I'll go get it," he stood up and walked out the room. And I motioned for Chanel to come over to me.

"Did you tell Cody?" I whispered so he wouldn't hear.

"I don't wanna get his hopes up and then have something happen," she whispered back. I nodded understanding why she wants to wait.

Joe came back with the pizza and Chanel ate about half of it. This is why I love her.