Chapter 1

Chanel's pov

Tonight we are in Long Island for raw. It was the beginning of raw and Seth along with his new family aka the authority were in the ring. They busy making fun of Dean Ambrose obviously trying to get him in the ring. Eventually he came out and when they were obviously gonna attack him roman reigns came out.

He looked at me as if he knew me. I usually try to avoid seats towards the steps just in case he saw me. This time he did and I was sure he thought I looked like Seth.

~later on in raw~

So right now Seth and hunter were talking to Dean about the camera man incident. When the camera guy said he felt a shove I knew Seth was responsible. As soon as the cops put cuffs on Dean I knew what my revenge was gonna be.

I raced out of the arena and followed the cops that had Dean so I could immediately bail him out.

~at the police station~

"Hi I'm here for Dean ambrose," I smiled at the police officers.

"He just got her," they said to me, " it'll be $3000 when he's ready,"

"How about I give you $30000 right now and you let him go," I said holding the exact amount of cash I offered.

"Well," he said thinking.

"I haven't got all night," I said getting annoyed.

"Deal. I'll go get him," the officer said walking away. Yes! So far my plan was working. "I let go of him when you put the money on my desk," the officer said holding on to Dean. I put the money on his desk and he let him go.

"You need a ride?" I asked Dean unlocking my car.

"Yeah. But first. Who are you?" I chuckled at his question.

"Hi. I'm Chanel. Chanel rollins," I told him offering my hand. He slowly shook it. Obviously confused by my name.

"So are you gonna like purposely crash the car?" He asked getting in. I laughed.

"No. I'm getting revenge on my twin brother," I replied starting the car.

"Why?"

"So here's the story..."