Chapter 13

Chanel's pov

It was the end of raw and people were sill clearing out. Me and the boys waited backstage as everyone left. I was really excited for Cody to come back here.

He seemed so happy and excited to meet all the superstars and divas. When everyone was gone I went to go get him his eyes lit up and he jumped up and down.

I wrapped my arms around him and picked him up cause he was shaking from excitement a little.

"I'm so happy that I saw your sons sign in the crowd," I smiled at his mother.

"Whatever. I'm not even his real mother," she rolled her eyes.

"What?" Cody asked in disbelief." I thought you just hated me,"

"I do. Adopting you was a terrible mistake,"Cody started to cry so I held him and rubbed him back.

"Then let me adopt him," I said to her.

"Really?" She smiled and uncrossed her arms.

"Yeah give me the right papers and I'll sign them," she went into her purse and pulled out papers. I looked at her confused.

"I always carry them just in case," I signed them, grabbed them and walked away from her with Cody.

"So you're my new mommy?" Cody asked as I set him down.

"Yes I am," I smiled, "lets go see uncle Seth, uncle roman, and," I paused," what do you want to call Dean honey?"

"If it's ok with him I wanna call him dad," he said nervously.

"I think He'll be ok with that," I reassured him. He gasped and I saw him looking towards dolph ziggler.

"His real name is nick. Why don't you go talk to uncle nick and I'm gonna talk to the shield boys real quick ok?" I told him.

"Ok mommy," he said and ran towards nick. I saw the shield boys and ran towards them.

"Guys I have to tell you something," they all looked at me waiting for my news, "so the kid we saw earlier, cody, his mother adopted him and hated him and she was being like really mean to him and told me she always kept adoption papers in her bag just in case someone wanted him so I kind of adopted him." They all looked at me and Seth was the first to talk.

"Coco. Why do you look so nervous? If that's what you want then that's ok," Dean and roman agreed and Dean grabbed my hand as we started to walk.

"Oh yeah one more thing. Dean he wants to call you dad," I looked at him nervously.

"That's fine. I'll treat like he's mine own son and I'll be there for him no matter what," he smiled at me. I smiled and hugged him. We found Cody still with nick and walked over.

"Hey nick. Thanks so much for watching him," I said and grabbed cody's hand.

"Oh it was no problem," he said then looked at the shield boys, "so let me guess. Uncle Colby, uncle joe, and Jon is dad?" I nodded and he nodded back.

"See ya later buddy," he said and hugged Cody.

"Bye uncle nick," he said hugging him back. Cody gestured for me to get down to his size and I did.

"Am I allowed to call him dad?" He asked refereeing to Jon.

"Yes you are. He loves you like his own son and he will always be here for you. I promise," I smiled at him. He smiled and ran to Jon.

"Daddy!" He screamed as he ran to him. Jon got down and picked him.

"You're never gonna leave me like my real daddy did are you?"

"Of course not bud. I promise that no matter what I will always be here," Cody smiled and wrapped his arms around jons neck hugging him.

"What no hugs for uncle Colby and uncle joe?" Colby pouted at him. Jon set him down and he ran and hugged Colby then joe. He then ran to me and looked behind me and gasped.

I turned around and saw the Bella Twins. I picked him up and walked over to them.

"Cody this is aunt Nikki and aunt Brie," the looked at me confused and I told them about the adoption. The nodded and hugged Cody.

"We are gonna see you a lot with how much we hang out with your mommy, Brie told him.

"Plus you will be backstage at all the wwe events," I smiled at him.

"Really?" His eyes lit up.

"Of course. I don't wanna travel without my son," he ran to me and hugged me tight.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you," I smiled and we walked back to the shield boys so that we could go to the hotel.

"Will I get to meet everyone else on Thursday?" He asked as I put him in the car.

"Of course you will," I told him, " you might even meet them before then. Cause we are all friends for the most part. However some of the divas we don't like because they are mean" he nodded and we drove to the hotel.

When we got there me and Jon let Cody sleep with us in between is in our bed.

"Daddy do you love mommy?"

"Of course I love her,"

"Mommy do you love daddy?"

"Of course I love him,"

"So when will you get married?" I didn't really have and answer so I looked at Jon.

"Don't worry buddy we'll get married one day," he smiled at him causing me to smile. We all then went to sleep like one big happy family.