Chapter 10

Chanel's pov

We went backstage and I jumped on all of the guys in excitement. They laughed at me and Seth ran around the arena carrying me bridal style. We them got approached by hunter and Stephanie.

"Office now," steph said and walked away. We went to her office with the other shield members already there.

"Ok so we want you guys to be in the authority," hunter told us.

"I was already there so fine," Seth sighed. The other guys just shook their heads and were getting ready to walk out when I spoke up.

"No," I stood up," I don't care what they think but I don't want to be called a sellout and have all my fans lose the respect they have for me so we are not joining the authority." the others came to my side and nodded agreeing with me.

"Did you just say no to our request?" Stephanie stood up. I moved closer to her.

"I did. So you're on a have to find people with no self respect to sell out. No offense Seth," I said turning around.

"None taken," he said still looking at steph and hunter with his arms crossed.

"Well we take some offense. Look this is not an option you can join or face the consequences," hunter said looking at us all waiting for an answer. I looked back at the guys and they all nodded. I nodded and looked back at them.

"We can handle whatever consequences you give us," I said standing next to Dean as he put his arm around me.

"Fine see you guys tomorrow then in the ring first thing," steph said crossing her arms.

"See you then. By the way do you not love your husband? I mean you still call yourself McMahon," I said as hunter looked at her wondering the same thing. We walked out and I blew them a kiss.

"I like the shield side of you coco," Dean said looking down at me and smiling.

"I think I do too," I said smiling back at him. He kissed the top o my head and roman and Seth went to their car while me and Dean went to ours.

"So we're the biggest power couple now?" I asked looking at him.

"Hell yeah we are babe," he smiled," we are way better than hunter and Stephanie."

"We sure are," I chuckled," what if we can't handle the consequences?"

"Don't worry we can and if they try to hurts you me and the guys will always be there to make sure you don't get hurt he said grabbing my hand.

"You promise you'll always be there for me?"

"I promise," he said as we parked outside our hotel. We got out and I jumped on his back. He laughed and ran into the hotel. We saw roman but Seth must have been in his room. I jumped and ran over to roman and jumped on his back.

"Rome!!!" I exclaimed as I jumped on his back.

"coco!!!" he screamed spinning in circles. I screamed at him to stop but he just laughed and continued. He was still spinning and I couldn't take it anymore so I just jumped.

Luckily Dean was right behind us and caught me.

"You could have gotten hurt," he said as he set me down. I grabbed on to his arm so I wouldn't fall over.

"Well if I didn't jump I would have thrown up all over Rome," I said slapping Romans arm playfully.

"Don't worry I don't think I'll do that ever again," he chuckled sitting down. I jumped and down cheering then fell over as everyone in the hotel lobby stared at us.

"Well I'm tired so I'm gonna go to sleep," ro said standing up," night baby girl. Night Dean. " He kissed me on my head and fist bumped Dean. Dean smirked at me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Dean Ambrose,"I screamed as we walked," im not enjoying my view!" I said referring to the fact I had to look at his ass as he walked.

"Really? I'm enjoying mine," he said and slapped my butt.

"Ow Dean!" I screamed and sloped him back. He laughed and threw me down on the bed. I giggled and pulled him on the bed too. He laid across me and I yelled at him.

"Dean you like 5,000 pounds!! Get off of me!!" I tried to push him off but failed.

"Babe you're so weak," he laughed.

"I'm not you just weigh too much fatty," he pretended to look hurt.

"You fell in love with this fatty," he said getting up and taking his shirt off. I think I need to go to a church real quick.

"Ew put clothes on," I scrunched up my face and threw a shirt at him.

"Shut up you like it," he said and grabbed my waist. I giggled and grabbed the back of his neck kissing him. He pushed me down on the bed so that he was on top of me. I'm not on a go into detail of what happened next.

__________________

I woke to the door basically being beat down. I put on one of deans shirts that went down to about my mid thigh. I opened the door and Seth came in not looking happy.

"Coco," he said pacing.

"Seth what's wrong?" I asked a little worried.

"I know who's fault it was mom and dad died,"

Seths pov

I woke up to realize that I had deans phone and not mine when I saw the wallpaper was different. The only thing is that the password was the same.

1307

The date that my parents got into a car accident and died. Dean told me before that his dad crashed a car on purpose to kill his mom in 2007 but never told me the whole date.

I ran to their room with anger. I can't believe this is his dad's fault. I knocked on the door repeatedly until chanel answered.

"Coco," I started pacing.

"Seth what's wrong?"

"I know who's fault it was mom and dad died," she looked at me waiting for me to say who it was.

"Seth what's going on? It's like eight," Dean said waking up.

"Your dad killed our parents," this made him wake up and Chanel to come out of her state of shock.

"What?" They both asked.

"I woke up early and decided to go on my phone I didn't notice the different wallpaper until the phone was unlocked. We have the same password. 1307. You told me before about how he purposely crashed a car to kill your mom in 2007 but you never told me the whole date. I put the pieces together and figured that was the date of the crash. The same day that our parents got in a crash," they both stared at me in shock.

"I'm so sorry guys. I can't believe it was his fault your parents died. I'm really sorry," he said and put his head in his hands.

"It's not your fault," Chanel said sitting next to him and hugging him.

"I'm gonna go back to room and try to sleep some more," I said and kissed coco on the head. Lies. His dad was in the same hotel. I saw him walking around earlier today. I walked around then saw him.