Thursday April 112:43pm

Thursday April 1
12:43pm

» [Blue dream] «
0:57 ──〇──── 3:37
     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
Jhene Aiko

❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚❞

"Ooooo who did yo hair my heart?",ddot asked checking out nottis braids, notti looked over at you then nodded over at you,"Shii I need you to do my hair next you heard?",ddot rubbed his palms together. "Ayo me too, I gotta get good for my girl.",dd smirked. "Boy don't no one care bout krystal.",notti clicked the tongue.

"You got a girl?!",you were shocked,"What? You jackin me or sumn?",dd looked over at you,"Ay nigga watch ya mouth.",notti furrowed his eyebrows,"Oooh I get it, y'all got sum goin on and you didn't say anything to us.",ddot pointed at you and notti with a smile.

"Not too much nigga, step off her.",notti shoved his hands into his pockets, you were staring at notti and he noticed,"Wassup?",he asked,"I'm gon do yo fade and cut yo hairline.",you said focused on his hair.

"Ooh she yo barber bro?!",ddot laughed, notti clicked his tongue,"Nahh bro chill.",he shook his head,"She right doe, I needa cut.",notti agreed shrugging his shoulders. "Ight let me do it then.",you furrowed your eyebrows.

"How I know that I could trust you with my hair?",notti asked,"I used to run a barber shop with my father before he passed away, I got some videos of my cuts I did before.",you explained then pulled your phone out your pocket then showed the three one of the cuts.

"Oh shit that's fire bro..nah do mine first.",dd shoved notti out the way,"Naahh mine first he jus trippin!",notti said while smiling at you,"Cmon bro, run up.",dd said, notti and dd started to play fight with each other,"Beat her up gurl!!!",ddot said with a girly voice and a girly stance.

You started to laugh,"You gay bro!",you said holding onto your stomach leaning on ddots side resting your head on his shoulder continuing to laugh.

"Ight bro since y'all gang now, ima give y'all nicknames",you said sitting on nottis bed,"What cha got?",dd asked,"Ight ddot..you gon be dippin dots",you pointed at him, dd started laughing and ddot stared at you in disbelief,"Nigga what?!",he shouted. "Damnnn she did you dirty!!",dds laughter died,"Now dd yo nickname gon beeeeee..."

"Bb",you smirked mischievously,"Bro whattt..",dd said with a low voice,"Notti you gon be nappy cause yo hair nappy",you shrugged,"Damn you ain't gotta expose him like that.",ddot let out a laugh. "Bro he was crying when I was combing his hair he ain't no gangsta.",you looked over at him.

"Ay stop talkin like that!!",notti furrowed his eyebrows flicking your forehead, you started to laugh leaning backwards, your laughter soon died then you sat up,"Ay but what's y'alls name?",you looked at ddot and dd,"You trippin bru, ain't nobody gon tell you our name.",ddot clicked his tongue.