#¹⁰

Monday May 53:24

Monday May 5
3:24

» [Like I Want You] «
1:06 ──〇──── 4:20
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Giveon

❝𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚. 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

You were watching ddot eating the fifth bag of chips from today,"My nigga you jus got a whole appetite huh?",you smirked and he looked over at you,"Hmm?",he tilted the bag at you meaning he was asking if you wanted some. You shook your head then giggled.

"Nah he jus fat as fuck.",dd scrolled on his phone not daring to make eye contact with anyone,"I'm going through puberty for your information.",ddot huffed before continuing,"At least I'm not that fat to not SHARE!",ddot shouted, it was true though, dd never shared anything.

You watched them argue back and forth then you looked over at notti who was beside you with his legs spreaded,"I need to take a shower yo.",you sighed,"Cmon, we'll take one together.",notti looked up from his phone making eye contact with you.

You gave him a look of disbelief then he stood up,"I won't judge you if that's what your afraid of.",notti smiled,"I won't judge you either",you looked down at his crotch then back up to his eyes who were staring down at you as he towered over you. Notti held out his hand then you took it and he pulled you up from the couch and leaded you to the bathroom before someone brutally stopped them.

The two were unnoticed which was a good thing, notti opened the bathroom door for you then you smiled walking in first,"Every girl loves a gentleman.",you said,"Does this mean you love me?",he smiled, you giggled then you heard the door click noticing the door locked.

Notti started the water then hissed at the boiling water,"Naahh you a pussy!!",you laughed, he furrowed his eyebrows then fixed the water turning the shower on, he was the first one to strip.

You avoided looking at him then he got into the shower,"Come in ma I wanna hold you.",notti whined,you slowly stripped then got into the shower, notti bit his lip looking at you examining your body frame.

"Your looking too hard..",you started to cover yourself before looking away,"Righ, my bad..ladies first.",he let you clean yourself first then you smiled taking the opportunity.

You used your wash cloth to rub the soap on you washing yourself and notti stared down at your ass, he slowly placed his hands on your ass then gripped them softly placing his chin on your shoulder.

You yelp at the sudden grip but enjoyed it anyway, you washed yourself off with the water then notti wrapped his arms around your waist before nuzzling his face into your neck planting soft kisses.