#²¹

Years later

Years later........

"Daddy, daddy, daddy!!",sadie wobbled over to notti then notti grabbed her lifting her up giving sadie a tight hug,"Hey baby girl, where's your mother?",notti asked with a smile.

"She's in the room!",sadie said then notti nodded,"Uncle boo!",sadie clapped as she saw ddot,"Why is it always my nicknames that sound bad..",ddot complained walking into the house then dd walked in behind him letting out a gasp as he saw sadie.

"Happy cmere!",dd held out his arms then notti handed dd sadie,"Uncle pooka!",sadie smiled biting her fingers making dd smile,"Hi happyyy.",dd said dragging the y with a huge smile.

You came out the room seeing the three boys standing there, ddot eating chips as usual, notti standing there looking at you with a bright smile and dd smiling at sadie while she explains her favorite show shimmer and shine.

You went up to them then gave notti a hug,"Lookieeee were such a happy family.",you cooed smiling making notti smack his teeth pushing you away gently,"You jus never stop bro.",you knew notti hated that sappy shit which made you laugh.

"Sooo where was y'all at cause I see ddot eating some chips.",you looked over at ddot who looked over at you side eyeing as a chip dropped from his mouth.

"Pick it up I'm tired of cleaning after you.",you pursed his lips making him pout then pick it up slowly,"Here sadie.",ddot held the chip in her face then dd smacked his hand away.

"Why you tryna feed my baby shit from the ground, getcho ass back before I deck yo ass on sum real shit.",dd mugged ddot then ddot held up his hands in surrender.

"Now you jus actin like you gave birth to her.",ddot rolled his eyes making dd side eye him while rocking sadie,"Let's go play uncle pooka.",sadie beamed and dd smiled.

"Okay but I wanna be barbie this time.",dd said as he walked off holding sadie going to her room,"Thats our babysitter now.",you sighed then ddot handed you the chips.

You looked over at him raising your eyebrow,"Jus hold them real quick, don't eat them.",ddot said before pulling off his hoodie,"Mane, that hoodie new and you ain't even finna lick yo fingers?",notti looked over at ddot with a disappointed look.

"Nigga this my hoodie not yours.",ddot bucked at notti then notti gave him a crazy look,"Who the fuck you buckin?",notti asked.

You watched them argue eating the chips ddot told you not to eat, dd came back in the living room with sadie on his back,"She won't let me be barbie bro!",dd shouted as sadie was screaming laughing on his back.