#⁹

Thursday May 11:53am

Thursday May 1
1:53am

» [Yebbas Heartbreak] «
1:10 ──〇──── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Drake, Yebba

❝𝙈𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣, 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙄 𝙙𝙤, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤. 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪.❞

You were sitting in the hospital bed eating a bagel that notti made you when he came back to the hospital, he brang his blanket for you, another blanket for himself and he got you all of his pillows for extra comfort, he gave you his favorite teddy named fria which meant cold, the teddy bear smelt just like him.

"Notti?",you called out his name,"Hm?",he stood up from the couch he was sitting on going over to the hospital bed,"I love you..",you smiled,"I love you too baby.",he kissed your forehead before pecking your lips twice.

"Can you check on dd and ddot to see how they're doing?",you asked,"Yeah, I'll facetime then alright?",he tied your hair up in a bun,"K..",you mumbled.

You closed your eyes for a bit then opened them hearing fumbling from the other line,"Wassup?",dd's face was shown in the camera. "Guess who wanted to check up on you and ddot again.",notti chuckled,"Chanel..this the sixth time, we good, he sleep and he told me he felt fine before he went to sleep, you should get some rest as well.",dd explained.

Notti noticed your heart monitor,"Hol up.",notti put his phone on mute then watched you,"Sorry..I'm sorry it's just some pain.",you sighed before resting your shoulder. Notti picked his phone back up then unmuted it handing the phone over to you.

"You look terrible.",dd said as he rubbed his eyes sluggishly,"No duh..",you let out a breathy laugh,"Nah but you should head to bed ight? You gon be released tomorrow.",dd sighed.

"You right..get some sleep no david..",you joked,"Yeah ight chanel bag.",he smirked then you handed notti his phone,"Ight we gon head to bed.",notti took his hair from out his man bun,"Me too..safety bro.",dd yawned,"Safety",notti smirked before hanging up, he set his phone down then tucked you in making the hospital bed comfortable for you, he then kissed your forehead,"Gnight my love, I promise when you get outta here ima get yo nails, toes done and yo eyebrows done..",he mumbled with a smile.

"You know me well, gnight baby..",you muttered sluggishly before closing your eyes, notti sat on the couch then laid down covering himself with the extra blanket he got.

Thursday May 1
12:43am

You were finally released from the hospital then notti went to your house with you and ddot was released as well, ddot and dd was in the car as well. You already got your nails, toes and eyebrows done, at least you were happy with it.