#⁵

Wednesday April 10th9:41pm

9:41pm

» [Spread Thin] «
0:52 ──〇──── 3:22
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Mariah The Scientist

❝𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙.❞

You and notti were in his room laying with each other, you on top of him back facing his chest while he had his arms wrapped around your neck from behind gently as you both asked each other questions,"Close your eyes and think of five things that make you smile when you think of them..what are they?",you asked.

After a moment of silence he finally responded,"My family..my friends, you, my career and us right here right now asking each other deep ass questions.",he mumbled, you giggled at his response

"If your house was on fire and you had sixty seconds to leave, what would you take with you?",you asked,"My family, that'll take sixty seconds or I'll jus have to sacrifice myself fo them.",notti replied. You nodded your head agreeing.

"When your alone..in the middle of the night and you can't quite get to sleep, what do you think about?",notti asked,"Good memories...",you smiled,"Valid..aaaandddd is it possible to love someone if you don't love yourself?",notti asked.

You were quiet for a moment then spoke up,"No, you can't at all..if you can't love yourself, you dont know what love is yet, how could you take care of someone, compliment someone or live another lifetime with them if you don't know how to do that with yourself.",you sighed before resting your shoulders.

"How do you feel about what happens after death?",you asked,"I feel dead ass horrible, think about your loved ones crying and screaming for you..begging for you to stay with them, sobbing asking why'd you leave them alone?..",nottis voice cracked.

"Hey, what's wrong?",you asked before rolling over looking at his face,"Nun..I'm ight.",notti smiled warmly, you knew something was on his mind and you wanted to know,"Don't lie to me ethan..",you mumbled before placing your hand on his cheek.

"I..just thought of you, y'know...screaming and crying for me to wake up if I ever die..",nottis voice cracked once again as his eyes turned glossy,"Listen to me, your not gonna die alright? Don't think of such things notti!",you smiled brightly.

"And hey..I've finally made up my mind notti, I want the title of being yours, your the one for me..your answers were so genuine.",you said happily, his eyes widened, he rolled you over going on top of you before kissing your lips repeatedly. You giggled to his reaction,"YALL CHANELS MY GIRLFRIEND BRO!!",notti said while swinging open the door screaming it out once again.

He shut the door then plopped back on the bed with you pulling you into his embrace tightly, you laughed and pecked his nose with a smile, he kissed you passionately and you returned the kiss.

"You gon make me act up boy",you said with a light giggle, notti started to admire your features with a  warm smile. "I think I'm ready to hop in the studio now..",you mumbled. "Hey, don't force it ight?",he caressed your cheek, you nodded.

"You ready?",the man asked, you held up a thumbs up

THIS IS MY FREESTYLE, I REPEAT THIS IS MY FREESTYLE ‼️

Say they smokin on notti, fuck that bitch I'm smokin on woo lotti, don't forget about nazzy, got one brother left keep ddot beside me, jayrip got ripped free movelook he was tottin that grip, and it's doa K, ugly ass bitches y'know they be callin me mommy, see kdot run up and y'know he gon get sprayed, fuck a handgun bitch I'm tottin that K, we was tryna get to the top and they tried to stop us, fuck that I'm goin and I'm loadin the choppa

like nah you ain't gettin spared, went through the race and I still can't find the case, me and dd was the stoppers, shooting shots, touchin on us like bitch get the fuck off us, fuckin with me yo heart monitor go straight, yeah bitch you goin to the sky, suckin on dick nigga like you a line backer and I know that you heard, talkin that shit like what the fuck is the word

she be speakin her mind she be shakin that ass like she outta time when I pull up you know I'ma spray, smoking on lotti at the end of the day cause you know it's a free movelook and you niggas don't move shit, I be catchin the hoes with no amiri, nigga you can call me kimiri cause you know I be in the bitch, lil nigga got no motion, everytime he pull up y'know that he movin.

You took off the headphones then went out the room looking at the three who were cheering you on,"Ight, any changes?",the man asked,"I was thinking of screaming lotti after saying woo lotti",you explained. The man put everything you asked for,"The song is gonna be called free movelook and my rap name gon be Chanel C",you smiled proudly.

"Ight we headin out now",notti said,"Safety youngins",the man nodded.

It was now 10:49pm and it was dark as hell but thanks for the streetlights everything was noticable, the three walked you home then walked home theirselves, you went inside the house then closed the door behind yourself before locking it, you noticed no lights were on which meant your mom was sleep.

You went over to your room then stripped leaving your bra and underwear on, you plopped down on your bed going under the blanket before falling fast asleep.