#¹³

Thursday May 81:11pm

Thursday May 8
1:11pm

"Take it easy..simple like summer time, I've been missing you for...ten thousand hours, I cannot let go..ten thousand memories, I've been missing you for ten thousand hours, I cannot let go, I cannot let go. I cannot let go, I cant...",you sing into the microphone that was in front of you.

You were at the studio already telling yourself to either write your songs down then release them later or just release them before you forget your freestyle. Right now you just weren't in the right mood, sometimes you felt depressed one day but y'know a bad bitch always has her depressing days.

Back to the point, you know you didn't feel like getting up but you had no choice, you had to release these songs although you feel like your dropping too much songs too fast which was putting more weight on your shoulders as well.

"Chanel, chanel!",notti was knocking on the studio booth window you were in, you cleared your throat then took off the headphones setting them up and walked out the studio booth. "Hey, you good my heart?",dd asked.

You nodded not sharing a smile, you would always share a smile with the three but you just wasn't feeling it today and cause it's hot as ddots breath you felt upset,"Alright heres the track, any changes?",the man asked.

You listened to the track then nodded slowly,"Perfect, it's done.",you smiled small,"Ight, we out then.",ddot stood up,"Fasho, be careful out here lil ones.",the man said. "We gotchu cuh.",dd pointed at the man then you all headed out.

"Y'all I'm hungry..",ddot rubbed his stomach as you were all walking down the street,"I wanna go to a pool.",dd pursed his lips and you sighed,"Cmere chanel bag.",dd grabbed your wrist then pulled you up front away from notti and ddot,"What's going on?",dd asked with a frown wrapping his arm around your shoulder continuing to walk.

"Nothin..jus not feeling today y'know?",you frowned, he nodded understanding,"I get that, jus try and find something to make you smile ight? Oh! How bout this, I get you something to make you smile.",dd smiled.

"Naa it's ight dd, promise.",you smiled and you didn't even notice it,"I gotcha, your smilingggg.",dd dragged the g and poked your cheek making you laugh,"Ight ight!",you smacked his hand away.

"Dayum girl that hurt!",he laughed and you shook your head with a smile,"Now that your feeling kinda better, can we go swimming now please!",dd begged. "Fine.",you huffed then dd jumped and cheered.

"Y'all we goin swimming!",dd turned around then turned back around.

You met up with the boys at the pool and you invited anyahlee and she was already here wearing a bathing suit and so were you.