#⁶

Thursday April 114:44pm

Thursday April 11
4:44pm

» [W.A.Y.S] «
0:49 ──〇──── 3:59
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Jhene Aiko

❝𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙.❞

You and notti were play fighting laughing together, he lifted you up then slammed you onto the bed kissing your lips, you wrapped your legs around his hips then wrapped your arms around his neck tilting your head accessing yourself more to his lips.

Notti lifted you up making you break the kiss letting out a gasp, notti giggled as he held you up by his hands under your ass, you hung on tight making sure you wont fall. "Your so beautiful you know that?", he smiled staring into your eyes, your cheeks were a tint of dark red as you smiled biting your lip trying to stop yourself from smiling,"Your downwards smile is so adorable..",he mumbled as his eyes traveled down to your lips then back up to your dark eyes.

» [I Only Have Eyes For You] «
0:00 ──〇──── 3:16
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
The Flamingos

You unwrapped your legs from his hips as he spun you around making you giggle as he laughed, your legs swinged through the air as he continued to spin you then stopped after a moment hearing his phone ring. He set you down as you let go of him.

He grabbed his phone from on top of the nightstand then saw dd was calling him, he answered the phone then put it to his ear,"Yo what up my heart?",notti asked. His face expression changed for a moment, he looked upset.

"Ight bro..I'll see you in a bit.",notti mumbled before hanginf up the phone shoving it in his pocket,"Ayo uhm..today right now I gotta pack cause I gotta go with my family because they got some issues out here...I'll be back in a week or so doe.",notti sighed

"Oh.",your voice went low as your smile faded,"That's alright, at least it's not a month or anything!",you smiled before giving him a tight hug,"Yeah..",he mumbled.

You helped him pack then he walked you home before his mother came back from the store,"Man I don't wanna leave you.",he sighed before frowning,"I know..you'll call me when you get on the road, right?",you asked, he hummed a yes then you both hugged as your lips connected.

You felt him hesitate to pull away but he did, he kissed your forehead before walking off to his house, you went into your house closing the door behind yourself before letting out a whine.