#⁴

LOADING NEW FACE CLAIM......
🦋 JHENE AIKO.🦋

Saturday April 35:37pm

Saturday April 3
5:37pm

» [Butterflies] «
0:47 ──〇──── 3:32
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Queen Naija

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜
𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩.❞

You were doing a tiktok inside of a bodega in one of the aisles, the worker kept eyeing you which made you suspicious, you grabbed your phone then watched the tiktok and smiled in success.

You looked at all the chips on the rack deciding what you wanted to choose,"Please hurry ma'am!",the worker said up front terrified, you tilted your head confused before shrugging it off and grabbing the chips from the rack and a soda from the freezer.

You went up the cash register then set the stuff on the counter, the worker kept eyeing you as you gave him the money,"Excuse me, is there a problem?",you asked tilting your head in confusion,"No ma'am! I don't want no trouble here.",the worker held up his hands in surrender.

"Are you..saying that because I'm black? Are you literally thinking I'm gonna steal? Because I'm black?!",you shouted in rage,"Get back!",the worker pulled something from out his drawer and held up a gun at you.

Your eyes widened,"Take your stuff and leave now!",he shouted,"I need my change!",you shouted in fear, 'Why do I need the change? Run bitch!',you mentally thought to yourself.

Ddot walked into the store then noticed the scene,"Ayo what the fuck bro?",ddot walked up to you and looked at the worker furrowing his eyebrows, ddot snatched your stuff off the counter then grabbed your arm pulling you out the bodega.

"Why the fuck did you jus stand there chanel?! You could've been in the hospital or dead!!",ddot shouted at you,"I was scared!!",you shouted back,"You shouldn't be scared coco, this thug life..we black man, we fight for ourselves we ain't supposed to be scared of a white man with a gun bro, they're scared of us.",ddot explained letting go of your arm then handing you your chips and soda.