ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ sᴋᴇᴛᴄʜ

Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓐ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓚ︎

She is a college professor by profession.Lives with her mother and only son who is eight months old.Her mother always nags her for marraige but she refuses because she doesn't believe in love anymore and she's always worried about her son.

Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓑ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓥ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓗ︎

DSP of Lucknow.Cousin brother of SI Karishma Singh.Dashingly Handsome and a very good person at heart.Falls at love at first sight with Haseena.He's an orphan.Does various social works.Loves children.

Ⓐ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓚ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓚ︎

Eight months old bundle of joy of Haseena.An absolutely adorable baby boy who is the apple of eyes of her momma and Nani.His world is dark without his mother.

Ⓚ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓗ︎

SI of mahila police thana.Cousin of Anubhav Singh and college friend of Haseena.She met Haseena after years in Lucknow.

Ⓟ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓐ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓗ︎

Mother in Law of Karishma Singh and head constable of the thana.A very sweet lady and dear Nani to little Advik.

Ⓢ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓚ︎

Mother of Haseena.She wants her daughter to get married and settle in life and is worried since she always refuses to marry.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
This was the character sketch of the story.Hope You guys have liked it.Rest of the characters will be introduced as the story progresses.

Do let me know if you guys want me to continue.